Part 4

Ink POV

I'm so bored. I've been sitting in the alleyway all day now. Why am I sitting in a alleyway you may ask? Well it's because I have no where to go. I couldn't explore th place because apparently the chance of me running into a villain is high. I know this because I saw it on the world code. Apparently outcodes attract more villains and if I'm reading this right the villains are powerful! 😨

I am NOT risking it.

3rd POV

As the skeleton was getting lost in thought a villain with a chainsaw started to approach ink.

"Hey there kid don't you know it's dangerous to play in the alleyways? Why don't you come with me and I'll keep you safe."

"Huh? Wait what? Um sir I'm very capab-"

Before ink could even finish the man jumped toward and attempted to slice ink in half. Key word attempted. Why? Because the dude missed or atleast that's what it looked like. It was just ink's instinct to dodge. (He got that sans blood running through him 😏)

"Wait what? Why you little-"

Ink teleported behind the guy and kicked him in the stomach and proceeded to knock the guy out.

"Hmph don't you know it's rude to interrupt people?"

??? POV

I was just minding my own business when I heard a scream coming from the alleyway. I walked towards there and stumbled upon a kid beating the crap out of a grown man who had a chainsaw and was on the ground unconscious.

"And that's what you get for challenging the great ink!"

Hm the kid seemed to be around my problem childrens' age. 

"Hey kid don't you know using your quirk without a license is against the law?"

"Hm? Are you asking me?"

"Yes, you who else?"

"Oh silly me! Haha okay Um sorry for the inconvenience" the kid says looking at the man with the chainsaw lying unconscious on the ground.

"*sigh* it's not a problem but what is the problem is that you're committing a vigilant crime. So if you would can you come with me to the police office?"

"Hmmmmmmm okay I'll come. Im ink btw!"

"Shota, Shota Aizawa."

At the police office (since I'm lazy)

3rd POV

Ink exited the car that Aizawa told him to get into. He was so excited since this was a very interesting au. He also grew out of his fear of villains quiet quickly since on the drive Aizawa explained to him that the person he fought was a villain. Which surprised ink because the villain was weak, very weak. Like so weak that bitty sans could defeat the villain.
But yeah you get it the villain was just very weak for a villain.
Well when they got out of the car and into the station Aizawa took ink into a separate room with a man inside waiting. The room kinda looked like an interrogation room. The man and Aizawa then spoke out side of the room which wasn't the best idea since ink was starting to grow more and more weary and sick of the blankness of the room.

Ink POV

Why did I follow him here? I'm gonna puke if they don't come back soon. It's so blank in here there's nothing in here that is colorful. I-I

"Okay looks like we're ready to-. Hey um kid you there?"

"Wait whaaa? Oh sorry I space out a lot."
Thank goodness I was on the brink of  freaking out

"Hm okay well I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi and I'm here to question you on why you were in the alleyway. So will you answer these truthfully?"

"Yeah sure."
Wait since when was I gonna be interrogated? Wait why ARE they interrogating me?

"Okay well can you tell me your name?"

"Okay I'm ink!"

"Okay um can you tell me your last name?"

Last name?? I don't have one what do I do? Think think think ink.

"Oh okay my last name is gaster."
WTF WHAT AM I THINK WAIT NO I DIDNT MEAN IT.

"Okay then gaster-san can you tell me why you were in the alleyways to begin with"

*sigh* oh well it's already said and done.

"Oh um well you see I was I was going home when a former friend invited me over and then we got into a fight I ended up leave and now we're not friends anymore. Then I went for a stroll to get rid of stress and ended up in that alleyway."
That wasn't a lie so I wouldn't really be lying.

"Mhm mhm. Okay well that really answers that I have one last question for you gaster-san. What is your quirk because you seem pretty strong if you could defeat that villain like it was child's play!"

Oh no I'm screwed.
"Um uh. How to I say it? Ugh whatever. Hey so like I don't know how to pronounce it and I don't feel like embarrassing myself so yeah. Sorry."
Yeah I'm a genius!

"Oh okay it's fine really that happens to me sometimes too but now it's like etched into my brain, hehe. So don't sweat it."

Phew he bought.
"Thank for understanding! Oh also does that mean I can leave now?"

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot yeah you can leave, here let me guide you out."

Okay finally that room was killing me. Like seriously someone put something in that room!
Fine I can't do anything about.

3rd POV

The detective, ink, and hero walked out and said their goodbyes. When the detective went back inside Aizawa turned to ink.

"Hey kid it's still dangerous out here even if you have a powerful quirk. I'll walk you back home after all you did cause quiet the ruckus today."

"Huh oh it's no need really! 😅 I can go back alone!"

Aizawa raised a brow.

"Do you not have a home kid?"

"Wha- no it's not thattt."

Ink did not convince the pro hero and just dug himself a bigger hole.

"Come on kid be real with me do you or do you not have a home."

"I-   I don't..."

"..."

"..."

"You wanna come with me?"
Aizawa didn't even know what he was saying it felt right since the pain in ink's eyes looked genuine.

"Y-you really mean it!?"

"Yeah sure just don't make too many pro and we're fine."

Hope filled ink and he truly looked happy.  Finally a chance to get back on his feet and once he finally understands what's going on he'll find a way to go back home to his ruru.

"T-thank you so much!" Ink said with tears in this eyes

"Hm no problem kid it's my job after all"