Part 7

Ink POV

I was enjoying my nap in the hospital seat when I had felt the presence of error. At first I couldn't believe it. I was about to cry till I saw Hitoshi walk into the hospital. Overtime I was able to control my emotions since I was used to not having them. But it came in clutch when I saw Hitoshi coming. Aizawa's students had left earlier while I stayed for a bit.

"Hey little listener!"

"Hi Hitoshi."

"Ehh why so look and gloom?"

Heh he always seemed to remind me for fresh when he acts like that.

"Well why wouldn't I. After all Aizawa did get hospitalized because of those villains."

"Hey don't worry buddy Shota will make it out alive if you're worried and he's been through worse. Also I have a guest for you!"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Hehe down here ink!"

I was a bit taken aback since there was a mouse on the seat staring at me and also he knew my name!

"Wha-ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It's a rat"
I say while jumping out of my seat getting ready to throw it out of existence.
Till some big buff guy jumped in between us and said that I didn't have to worry.

"Woh there young ink don't worry this is just principal nezu!"

"That mouse is a principal!!!"

I say while I replay what just happened 10x in my head.
Then I proceed to look at nezu's profile. Hm he's telling the truth.

"*sigh* sorry I've had my guard up around any rodent like animal since forever😅. Sorry again."

"No worries that's the usual response anyway, I think at least. Well then I think I should get down to business. I want you, ink, to attend my school as a teacher to help teach the students!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Heh hehe hehehehehehahahahahahaha! OMG you have got to be kidding me 😂 haha! No way!"

I couldn't stop laughing but the other three looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh wait you're actually serious!"

No way! The surprises are coming at a faster rate than I thought!

"Ahem! Ink does that mean you agree?"

He's looking at me like I'll says yes. But then again... it could help me out.

"Hmmm fine I'll take you up on that offer!"

"Great! You start tomorrow and I trust Hitoshi to show you around!"

"Alright!"
I say while shaking the small ra-mouses hand.

————————————————————————

The next day!

Well today's the first day I work as a teacher. Apparently I'm supposed to be a combat teacher for the upcoming sports festival. Oooooo exciting!

Looks like we arrived already! This job comes with a lot of good things because I got a big money raise and I was able to leave the cafe. So I can contribute to Aizawa!

"Hey there little listener! Looks like your first day as a teacher! Knock 'em to the ground!"

"Heh thanks"

So I'll be teaching class 1a in combat since Aizawa will be unable to fight.
As I walk into the class with the huge ass door i walked into a huge catastrophe.

"Hey shitty deku! Move it"

"S-sorry kacchan!"

"Hey your drawing looks so manly!"

"Wait isn't that ink?"

"Quiet."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Thank goodness you were so noisy. Anyways you problem children have a new training teacher. This is ink treat him with respect. Okay? Okay."

"It's nice to meet you ink sensei!" Everyone said except some people

(Combat class)

"Hello class as you know I'm ink!"

"Hello" this class really likes to talk in a union.

"Alright today I just wanna test you all on a scale to see how powerful you all are!"

"Pft as if! I'll beat you with my eyes closed!" The blonde haired one says

"Hmm are you sure?"

"Wha- of course I'm sure! I'll fight you right here right now!"

"Hm alright let's go!"

I teleport us to the field to fight and bakugo starts off by blasting himself towards me. Which could've worked if I hadn't been used to this already. I dodge and teleport behind him. He then proceeds to blow up everything around him which is messy but could work surprisingly.
But he might hurt everyone around him so I ended up grabbing his soul and pushing him onto the ground winning the match.

"What? How? Why you!!"

"What too surprised to speak?"
He didn't say anything he just walked off.

"Haha well I'll put you on a scale of 1-10 a 3. You'll needs some work but with some more control it'll work out, hopefully."

Izuku POV

Wow he beat kacchan so easily!

"Wow that's cool and manly!" Kirishima said

"Yeah the new teach really beat bakubro with ease!" Denki said

"Well then everyone! Who's next!"

3rd POV

And with that the training session ended.  And to say the least ink was comparing them to error when fighting. And they all didn't meet his expectations. Ink was gonna need some time to shape these student into prominent heros. If he even could.

Error POV

*Crash* ouch what the heck! Am I in a alleyway!?