Part 5

Ink POV

It's been a few days since I moved in with Aizawa! It's not bad and I learned a lot from his code and who he is. He's also married to a blonde loud human that doesn't stop screaming. I heard Aizawa calling him Hizashi so I'll just stick with that.
He gave me a room which I was very grateful for. I'll remember to repay him when I find a way to escape from this au.
Oh! He also has a son named Shinso! How did I almost forget?
Oh well.
Aizawa's profile in this world is a pro hero and he's apparently a teacher.
Today I learned that he was gonna start teaching in a few days since a test was gonna be held soon. Aizawa asked me if I wanted to sign up for the test. Which I thought about but, I need to focus on going back home so I can't.
When I replied with no he was just like "okay" and went on with our day.
I also decided that since I was gonna be here for a while I might as well start helping out Aizawa since he let me stay.
Aizawa did insist that I didn't but I felt too bad and decided work at a cafe.

A few weeks later (after the UA tests)

I've grown accustomed to Aizawa and his family now and we've been living a peace happy life.
Well...
That's really how I'd wish it would go but instead I'm living in a loud hellhole. Like who the heck wakes up at 5:00 a.m and drinks coffee for the rest of the fricking day!? And don't get me started on the loud singing/screaming in the fricking morning from HISASHI!
Well whatever the thing that I am worried about is that I don't have any clues on how to get back! And for some reason I don't need to use my vials which is good and concerning! I think it might be the world code since ever since I got here I didn't need to drink any vials which is good because I can't get any here.
I also somehow turned huma...
Wait...

IM HUMAN!?
Since when and how did I not realize!?
I think I get how ruru was thinking when he found out I had short term memory.
Ehehehe 😅
My bad then.

*crash* what the heck?
I ran into the room to find Shinso stuck upside down along with Hisashi.

"What happened to you guys?"

"Oh hi buddy! I just um kinda got myself ina sticky situation. Um mind helping me out?"

"Don't bother dadzawa's scarf is pretty strong to get out of."

I look at them with a bit of concern and just walk out the door to work.

"Uhhhh hey little listener help me out please 🥺"

"Sorry I got work also IM NOT LITTLE!"

————————————————————————

Hey hasn't it been a few weeks now since dadzawa started teaching his new class? What was the name of his class 1b? Or was it 1a... yeah I think it was 1a!

"Hey I heard that the great class 1a was gonna be learning at the USJ today"

"No way really!? I heard that it was where a lot of hero's got to train at!"

"Hey isn't that near here?"

"Yeah it is I think"

Hey that pretty cool maybe I should bring some coffee for dadzawa! I get off in a few anyways.

A few minutes later

3rd POV

*BOOM*

Ink was about to reach the USJ when he heard the most loudest boom ever.

"WTF WHY ARE RHEY STILL IN THERE???"

Ink then transformed into his usual battle outfit and sprinted towards the entrance.
The door sprung open and ink saw a bunch of students hiding,fighting, and hurt.
But what stopped ink in his tracks was Aizawa.
Aizawa was hurt and there his arm was severely injured. Ink couldn't take anymore of it, he summoned his broomy and attacked the monster that was holding Aizawa off.

"GET OFF HIM YOU MONSTER!"

Ink swung red paint onto the nomu and started to summon blasters to destroy the thing. Aizawa looked surprised then he looked worried.

"Kid get out of here you'll get hur-"

Ink didn't listen instead he just teleported Aizawa to the other students and unleashed a whole month's worth of stress onto the villains trapping or injuring any in his way.

"What is going on? Why are we getting destroyed? Who-"

Shigaraki looked at ink in horror.

"W-why i-is that THING HERE!? KUROGIRI GET ME OUT OF HERE N-NOW!"

Shigaraki screamed while running from what would be his demise.

Meanwhile

Izuku POV

The guy who ran into the USJ started beating the villains at an alarming rate but at-least she was on our side. Aizawa sensei was about to tell her to stop but then she did something and then Aizawa sensei was at our side.
She then mumbled something about leaving this to him. Aizawa seemed like he understood but he still wanted to jump back into the fight and help the guy out. The guy seemed to be around my age and his quirk seems so interesting. I wonder if he'll let me question him later.
While I snapped back into reality I saw that the guy was able to beat the nomu because there was only parts left. The villain named shigaraki seemed scared of the new guy an-
WAIT IS HE USING A GIANT BRUSH
How in the heck can he fight with a brush???
That intrigues me more now.

3rd POV

Ink defeated the nomu and was about to attack shigaraki but he was to later. Ink sighs

"It's fine at least Aizawa is okay. Speaking of whic-"

"You idiot! Why would you jump into a fight like that!"

Aizawa says as he collapses onto ink bringing him into a big bear hug which ink happily accepts.

"Haha hey at least I'm still alive! You should worry about yourself."

"I AM HERE-"

"You're late."
Aizawa says before finally going unconscious.