Part 1

Ink POV

Ughhhhhhh

What the heck was that?
Hm? Wait wasn't I being sucked into a purple bunny hole?
Wait...WHERE AM I?????

3rd POV

The skeleton woke up and was frantically looking around the room. He was clearly confused and his eyes were switching from symbol to symbol.
The room ink woke up in was just a dull ordinary room minus the window. Since the only source of light was from a lamp. Ink was examining the room for anything that could help find out where he was.
The room had a desk and chair on the side of the room, left of where the bed was. The walls were white which surprisingly didn't trigger his phobia.
Then he saw a mirror an-
Wait is that a paper on his head?
Wait how did he not notice?
Ink looked at the design of the paper it was quite odd.

------------------------

Shigaraki POV

Damn that stupid vampire of a human. Toga always ruins it. Like who the heck uses blood in their burger!???

Okay whatever I have to focus on the task at hand. Afo wanted me to use the new summon to create new nomu. But I don't think that, that THING can even make much. Like what the heck am I supposed to do with a worthless skeleton?

The least it can do is turn into a submissive slave which we can use for everyday chores. Like seriously it's worthless, we can't do anything with i-
.
.
.
.

OH SHIT ITS ALIVE WTF

Ink POV

I was just looking around the room until I saw a weird looking blue haired human with a, hand? On his face?

The human looked at me for a bit and then sprinted away which confused me a lot. Is he okay?
He was saying something in a weird language that I never heard on before.
Hmmmmmm
I wish I could check this world's source code and che-
WAIT I CAN DO THAT

And faster than you could say food I opened this world's code and started to look around.

Hm

Oh

Mhm

Well this world seems to have some sort of magic they call quirks. Hm such an odd name. They seem to have the usual hero and villain troupe which is
Borriiiiiinnngggggg
But it's quiet interesting since the human's bodies change depending on their ma- *ahem* I mean quirks.

Afo POV

Shigaraki came in telling me that the new summon woke up and that he'll inform the others.
Well I was hoping that the damn thing would die instead and Shigaraki was convinced I just summoned a skeleton and nothing alive but he still took care of it so I guess it may be commendable.
Okay let's see.
I walk into the room where we kept the thing and it seems to be looking at nothing.
Creep very creepy
It took the thing a few minutes to notice me which was a bit surprising, since I wasn't very hard to notice.

" hello there"

"Oh hello there hum-ahHHhHHhhhhh. Wha- who are you!?"

"Well that wasn't the greeting I expected but okay I'll introduce myself. I am AFO I'm the leader of the LOV. Also known as the league o-"

"Of villains yeah I know who you are and sorry for how I acted before. Ehehehe 😅"

"No worries and I've never met a summon who could tell who I was before."

"Hm? Oh I just know since it just seemed like what you were gonna say...

Now then can you tell me where I am?"