Part 11

Hey guys I hope you enjoy!

3rd POV

It had been a week now since error had found ink. They had been staying at the dorm ink was living in at ua. Well error stayed there at least. The two also found out that if the two of them worked together to make a portal they were able to exit the au they were in. This excited ink since he hadn't seen or heard from his friends back home. And so the two had a very busy week. Traveling from universe to universe.

At the very end ink was very tired and class 1a had taken notice that their training teacher had been feeling less excited and more exhausted. But ink didn't care for the exhaustion he was just happy to see his family. But he also could bring himself to leave the au he had lived in for a few months now.

So ink and error devised a plan to fake ink's death and to watch over them within the multiverse. It was very sad in ink's eyes for him to leave since he liked the au and he had grown accustomed to 1a's annoying, loud behavior. He was gonna miss them and he was gonna miss Aizawa and his family.

But it was far too late to back down so ink and error agreed to set their plan in motion when 1a went to the summer camp.

————————————————————————

And so the days went by and finally summer arrived.

"Hello everyone welcome to your training camp and we're the... WILE WILD PUSSY CATS!" Ink looked at the hero team and cringed a bit at the huma- er cats?

Well whatever they were ink didn't care he just wanted to get everything over with.
And when everything was said and done class 1a was released into the woods to find their way back before supper.

Ink was surprised to be among the students since he was considered their teacher. But Aizawa said that he couldn't trust them alone in the wood and ink found himself walking among the students tired and bored out of his mind.

And in the shadows lurked and error since ink tasked him with staging everything and making it look real. Nightmare was also hiding behind a bush waiting for error to signal him because somehow ink convinced nightmare to "kill" him. And since nightmare was told about the large amount of negativity that would be emitted after he "kill" ink he reluctantly agree.

You see ink is immortal and nightmare was very confused when the idea was thrown at him by ink himself. Sure ink wouldn't actually be dead but the pain of being stabbed by one of his tentacles was very painful and he didn't want ink to- actually let me rephrase that *ahem* he didn't want error to kill him for "killing" ink.

But set that aside nightmare sensed something. It was...

negativity?
And such a large amount?
What was happening here?

Nightmare had sensed a large amount of negativity coming from deep within the forest and the first thing he thought was how it was possible for that much negativity to be emitted.

Before Nightmare could go and warn error he heard a large *BOOM*

A forest fire started and the humans seemed to be troubled by what he heard was villains. Then it hit him. The villains covered up the story of how ink was killed and it would benefit both him and ink. Since ink was cared about but the hero's the amount of negativity that would be produced would be extravagant!

"Heh hehhahahahahahahahahaha! Brilliant truly brilliant!" Nightmare said getting out of his hiding spot scaring most of the humans near by. But he didn't care, all he needed to do now was "kill" ink and get as much negativity as he could.

Then nightmare spotted ink. And he saw ink protecting some of the humans and then he saw the signal.

*BOOM* *CRASH*

Nightmare stabbed ink in the stomach with his tentacles. Making a scene and "killing" ink. He heard the cries of the humans as they watched in fear seeing nightmare "kill" ink.

"Why you little!" Nightmare heard a blonde human say as he saw the human run towards him in a blind rage. Nightmare saw this and he smirked.

"Hahahahahahah! You fools you can't match ME in a fight!"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FOOL!"

Bakugo looked at nightmare and he could tell that he wasn't strong enough to fight the new villain. He felt dismayed and a great pant of emptiness in his heart, since he had just seen ink die right before his eyes. But that didn't seem to be enough for the bloodthirsty monster before him since the villain, who he learned name was nightmare, decided to go for everyone else around him.

All that Bakugo could do was watch as everyone ran for their lives, away from the villia- no. Monster before them.

Nightmare was about to kill bakugo but he was met with a very angry Aizawa.

Aizawa POV

I had heard the screams of everyone in the forest but the one that made me turn pale was the scream I heard from ink. Then all hell broke loose. A menacing laugh roared from the forest and students left and right ran out of the forest. I however ran straight in and was met with a bunch of the problem children running and hiding.

Then I saw him... ink was dead. He was dead on the ground next to the villain that killed him. I saw a large hole in his stomach and the lifelessness in his eyes.

And then all I saw was red. I hit the villain with all of my force trying to avenge ink for his death but was met with a tentacle in my shoulders.

Nightmare POV

Well my work here is done. I got what I wanted and now it's time to leave. Heh theses humans were weak. Maybe next time I could fight the most powerful human here.

Well what's done is done I guess. And so I opened a portal to get out of here. You may be confused as to how I could portal my way out. Well I had ink and error store some of their magic into a magic pouch and I used that to open the portal.

Hi hope you've enjoyed this one I sure did! And I'm also supppppeeerrrrrr tired from writing for so long. Till next time!