ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ғᴀɪᴛʜ

☁︎

   ☞︎︎︎  "Riddle." Abraxas Malfoy's distant voice wasn't enough to snap him out of the trance of his woes.

His gaze was focused solely on the front page of the newspaper in his shaking hands as he read the words over and over. Although the words echoed in his mind, he couldn't register them.

Probably some defense mechanism of the brain.

THE ONLY HEIR OF THE NOBLE HOUSE OF RAVENCLAW IS EXPECTING A CHILD?

It was like two years ago when he received the invitation to the wedding of Astrid Ravenclaw, now a Longbottom, Abraxas remembers.

At some point the room was turned upside down and his heavy footsteps echoed on the marble floors of Riddle Manor.

Tom disappeared, no one saw him but everyone felt it.

The murders and tortures of the innocent were only the venting of his anger, it seemed as if he had lost himself to his way to power and drowned in his misery and the blood of the impure.

You could say that it got worse after the birth of the little heir who drew all the attention to himself with his green irises and unique look.

No matter how hard Tom tried to escape, it chased him like a nightmare.

He never got used to sending letters to a woman who probably didn't remember him. He wasn't used to seeing her in the papers as a successful woman with a perfect life without him. He wouldn't get used to hearing her words to Voldemort without knowing that she had created him.

☼︎