ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴍʙs

☁︎

    ☞︎︎︎  Murders and tortures in the wizarding (and Muggle) world were becoming more and more common. Almost people have become accustomed to reading about Death Eaters and their so-called Lord Voldemort in the newspaper every morning.

And Tom got used to this way of life, with small goals and without the slightest hint of happiness, he got used to seeing her in the newspaper, reading her words addressed to him (Voldemort).

Still, he didn't get used to leaving her alone and stop sending letters, he didn't even bother to kill her little girl. He thought about it though, but he didn't dare rob her of her happiness again.

Tom would never admit it, but he was ashamed of the man he had become just because of the brutal rejection of his first love. However, what made him go ahead with this was the fact that it wasn't long before she ran into the other man's arms, as if she had forgotten his attempts.

Maybe it was because Longbottom was nice?

Tom was nice too, so what does he have that Tom doesn't?

    Astrid.

A small voice in the back of his mind stated to which Tom snorted.

  - He looked like a fool, standing there by the massive window and laughing humorlessly, for no reason.

"Riddle." The cold voice of Abraxas echoed through the dead silence of the desolate Manor, only his shoes continued to make a pecking sound, closing in on Tom.

Tom didn't answer though, he thought that if he didn't answer his friend would take the hint and run off with his head regardless.

Abraxas didn't do that though, "The plan will soon be completed."

"Stop it." His deep voice stated darkly.

The blond took two steps back in shock, not believing his Master's words.

"What?" The word came out as a squeak.

"I said abort the plan!" He turned, his eyes redder than ever, glowing in the dark room.

Abraxas never felt smaller and helpless.

He didn't kill him on the spot though, Tom let him go home to his family, to his wife's arms.

Abraxas didn't give up on the plan though, he just put it on hold for now.

☼︎