Fire N' Gold

"Zoe can you please talk to me." He called after me.

"I don't have anything to say to you." I shot back at him as my pace quickened.

"Well can you a least listen to what I have to say?" he asked.

"Let me think about it and I'll get back to you on that." I said bitterly.

"You don't have to do this." He said grabbing my arm, turning me around to face him.

"Yes I do." I shot back trying to pull my arm out of his grip.

"We can work this out."

"How?" I said and I could feel my eyes begin to water. "I can't be here anymore Ash. I can't keep going on like this. Kyle would have wanted me to do this."

"Zoe please." He pleaded.

"I need to do this Ashton."I said softly looking into his eyes as he held my face in his hands.

"Please. Please don't go." He begged.

"I have too." I whispered, "I'm sorry."

************

Alright guys so here you go the sneak peek to my long waited Ashton Fanfic! I'm supper excited to be starting this fanfic and as you can see it's called Fire N' Gold. (I added a video to it so if it doesn't work on iPads of iPhones I'm sorry) I've been developing this plot and ideas for this story for a long time now that I've been dying to write! I'm so excited to share with you my writing creation here. It's going to be good and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I will writing it!

I hope you enjoy this little sneak peek. Keep reading and stay tuned! ;)

~Katharine

P.S. I can't even begin to explain how thrilled I am with the results of Clarity~ my Michael fanfic. The amount of reads I see increasing by the day are mind blowing and thank you all for making it such a success! I hope Fire N' Gold has the same amount of success as Clarity!