Chapter 1

I was walking down the halls mindlessly of my high school. school was already over for the day so I had absolutely nothing to do. so I decided to go over to Jammie's place. Jammie and I have been going out for almost 6 months now. Today, is our 6th month anniversary. so I went over to his place to celebrate and surprise him.

When I got there, his mother answered the door. and she welcomed me in. I talked to her about why I was there and she let me go to his room.

I quietly knocked, and opened the door. what I saw wasn't pleasant. Jammie was doing IT with my best friend Sarah. "oh my god!!!" I screamed. "woah! dude learn how to fucking knock!" he said. he sounded very irritated that I interrupted.

"why are you here?" He had a look of disgust plastered on his lipstick-covered face. "wha-? it's our anniversary. I came over to surprise you!!! you ass hole!!!" I was crying and my voice cracked. "we're over!!!" I screamed and ran out of his house and ran to mine trying not to let my tears fall for an asshole like him. I shook my head and locked our front door. going straight to my room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
AN: hey guys! I probably shouldn't be starting another book, knowing that I already am juggling five, but, this was in my head and I had to type it out before I lost it.

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LOVE<3