Chapter 3

The police pulled my father away and put him in the police car. the Ambulance people took my mother and they put me in a car and took me to an orphanage.

---three months later---
"Miss. Brooks, please come to my office." I nodded and followed the orphanage mother to her office. "there is a couple that would like to take you in."

a smile broke on my face. oh god I hope they're nice people.

"Hello, mr. and mrs. Adams."
I walked into the room and there was a beautiful woman in a beautiful blue dress, and her husband, in a very expensive looking suit.

"This is Jacklyn Brooks."

They looked at me and smiled brightly. I smiled back. "hello. Mr. and Mrs. Adams." I shook each of their hands. "so polite. so sweet. so beautiful. you're so perfect. how'd you get such parents. we'd never ever treat you like that."

"Ok, so we need to fill out the papers, and then you will be joining your new family Jackie." I flinched at that nick name. Only my mother and my best friend were able to call me that. i nodded though.

--------
After so long of filing out papers, she released me. I have new parents. they seemed sweet and kind. I had few belongings, and clearly by the way they looked at my outfit, commented on it, and talked about my wardrobe, I needed a new one. So I really didn't have anything to bring with me.

I said good bye to Mrs. wrights and I went into the sleek black car that the Adams owned.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
AN: hey guys, I haven't updated much lately because I just got a new phone, and I've been setting things up. (the first was of course wattpad.) I just don't get feed back. :( and, yes if you've read my stories so far, I have changed titles and descriptions. I just thought that it made them better. so, leave a,

LIKE-
COMMENT-
FOLLOW- (if you want.)
LUV U GUYS! <3 :*