Chapter 4

-that is another story, by me. :) but, it's on my second account. go read it! :)-

When we drove in, into the grand drive way that is, I swear if my mouth wasn't so dry,it would be on the ground. it would have made me look like a fool.

"Ok, we didn't just adopt you cause we felt like it." said mrs.Adams.

"What?"

"We adopted you for a reason. Our son doesn't really like the idea of, 'settling down'. So, your job, is to get him, to settle down with you." said Mr.Adams.

"Wait, so you're saying, that you adopted me, ME, out of the billions of people in this world, to tame a fuck boy?"

I slightly caught a glimmer of a smile dance across Mrs.Adams face.

Mr.Adams had a glimmer of amusement in his eyes whilst keeping a straight face.

Then cleared his throat to cover up the laugh he was trying desperately to hold in.

"Yes, that's the case."

I nodded my head. then processed the second half of what he said, but, he's expecting you to freak out, so, then that would leave you an orphan again. be unexpected.

"Okay. I'll do it."

Mrs. Adams choked on her water, and Mr.Adams had a slight smile on his lips after the shock.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, we really appreciate the help. it makes us happy to see our son happy,but he's just,not there anymore. he needs a light, a new light in his life. someone new and intelligent, beautiful, good sense of humor, and wide variety of vocabulary."

She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much. this is gonna be a great help to us and to our son. thank you."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
AN: hola Seniors and senioritas! Gracias for reading my stories.denada for writing them.

Ok, well, I'll probably update again tonight, idk. probably gonna happen.bso, goodnight loves!!! :*