Prolouge

(THIS STORY WILL BE IN 3RD PERSON, BUT WILL SHOW WHAT CERTAIN CHARACTERS ARE THINKING.)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh- Finally came to hang out?" Paintbrush waved softly at Test Tube, And she sat down. Test Tube had grabbed a notebook out of the small bag she had been carrying with her.

"What's that? Can I see? Can i??" Lightbulb smiled brightly at Test Tube, causing Test Tube to let out a small chuckle. "Sure sure," She handed the notebook to her, and Lightbulb flipped it every which way.

"I don't get it," She looked at Test Tube, confused. "Of course, let me explain- so look. If I had gotten my hands on a frog, I would try to do some tests on it. But of course, there is no frogs here. Like- at all." She sighed slightly. "Could weee-" Test Tube cut her off.

"See my lab? Knew you were gonna say that! How dare you!!!" She jokingly flailed her arms around, Causing Lightbulb and Fan to laugh. "Ha ha- Wouldn't an idea with some evil scientist who tested on his friends and regretted it later on be such a good fanfic on Mattbad?"

Test Tube gave him a 'Really?' Look, but then thought about it. What if she did that? To them. I mean, she always wanted to do this. She always loved the thought of being a complete terrible person, and she could do it now. She wasn't sure if she actually wanted to do this, but. Why not? Why shouldn't she?

"Fan." She looked at him. "Yeah Test Tube?" He looked back at her, confused. "That. That is a great idea!!" She smiled at him. "Sweet! Soo.. Can i- i mean we go to your lab and see how it looks so I can write this?" He smiled at her. "Ugghh- sure." She let out a satire sigh. Fan chuckled, and closed his laptop. Test Tube put away her notebook, so did Paintbrush, They put away their sketchbook that both Lightbulb and and Paintbrush were drawing in together. The drawing looked something like this.

 The drawing looked something like this