Chapter two.

Sniffles and small crying sounds could be heard from the cell. It was Lightbulb who was sobbing. She had been crying while hugging Paintbrush, from the huge amount of pain she was feeling.

"God Lightbulb- i.. what happened to you? You- I'm so sorry." Paintbrush had felt a wave of empathy wash over themself. "T-Test Tube- She- Her- god I can't speak- my mind is all- jumbled up. I- I can't think straight- I'm so sorry-" Lightbulb stuttered. "Hey. It's ok. You don't have to be upset with yourself. I'll love you no matter what." Paintbrush smiled softly while they said this.

"Oh P-Paintbrush-" Lightbulb smiled brightly and hugged them tight. "How pathetic. Taking care of eachother? Guess I'll have to break that up in some sort of way. Come with me, Paintbrush." Test Tube said with no emotion. At all.

"Test Tube- we don't want to be here. Let us ou-" Paintbrush was cut off by Test Tube grabbing their wrist aggressively and dragging them out of the room. Fan being right behind them, pressed the button to close the door. He was clearly very miserable.

"Gh- ow." Paintbrush sighed as Test Tube sat them down. "IF your chill and don't resist, I won't strap you down like I did Lightbulb. Understand?" Test Tube said sternly. "Yeah." Paintbrush muttered.

"Now look. You know that fire that comes from your bristles when you get angry? I'm going to see if I can get that fire to be blue. Permanently." Test Tube said, while rummaging through vials of different fluids.

"Excuse me? Your gonna- what?" Paintbrush stuttered. "You heard me. I'm going to see if I can turn the fire from your bristles blue." Test Tube said again, with a hint of anger in her voice. "Will it have any side effects?" Paintbrush asked. "Yes." Test tube sighed.

"Well- what are they?" Paintbrush asked eagerly. "You'll be more aggressive, and your actual bristles will be stained blue. Like in a fade to a aggressive blue color." Test Tube grabbed the vial, and then put it into a sryinge.

"Now. Close your eyes and hold your breath." Test Tube sighed, And grabbed their arm. Paintbrush twitched, and tried to pull away. But Test Tube was still able to inject them with the fluid.

"Ow. Ow. Oh fuck that hurts- is it supposed to hurt this much? Was I ever this talkative? Am I being annoying? Your annoying me." Paintbrush went on and on, until Test Tube shut them up. "I forgot to add you'll be way more talkative. And annoying, very annoying." Test Tube sighed, And grabbed their hand, gently. Test Tube clearly still had A FEW morals.

"Bye Test Tube!!!" Paintbrush said sarcastically. "Paintbrush? You l-look.. different." Lightbulb looked at them, confused. "Oh really? Damn, I didn't notice." Paintbrush said sarcastically once again. "Why are y-you being so rude?" Lightbulb looked slightly miserable.

"Can you shut up for one second? Please?? Your being very annoying." Paintbrush said sternly. Lightbulb suddenly heard a voice in her head go "kill them. If you don't want to kill them, hurt them. Severely." "Why?" she thought. "They deserve it." The voice went.

Lightbulbs damaged eye had always looked like a blue spiral after her head was smashed in. She smiled, her other eye resembling the color of the blue spiral. "Lightbulb? What are you- GAH- GET OFF OF ME-" Paintbrush yelled.

Snap.