Part 3

In the back of my mind I could hear the gentle rumblings of another human being snoring next to me, it took a second for my brain to remember where I was and in whose bed I was sleeping. I considered turning over and going back to bed but with the thought of both bad hair and bad breathe on my mind I silently crept towards the bathroom across the hallway.

I checked my watch it was a little after 4 in the morning and the bags under my eyes could testify to how much more sleep I needed, I stretched, stiffly, and felt my muscles aching, geez I felt like I'd undergone a heavy duty work out . Whilst there, I decided to try and use the toilet, and sure enough once my bum hit the cold porcelain I was peeing for England. I cleaned myself up and was feeling a whole lot fresher down there. With my untidy bun now a mass of knots I quickly scanned the bathroom for a brush, no luck just a fine tooth comb but I set about the job of taming the monster on my head. After five minutes of silent screams as the comb pulled and yanked at my head it was finally straight and I quickly put it up into a tight ponytail, high on my head. Finally I squeezed some toothpaste onto my finger and rubbed it harshly onto my teeth and my gums, I then gargled with his mouthwash. Apart from being naked I was pretty much good to go.

I crept silently back into bed, careful not to wake my still snoring lover. I giggled to myself at the thought - lover, and snuggled back into the warm covers, deep fluffy pillows and slept.

His mouth once again claimed mine for the briefest of seconds before he began his slow descent down my body. He sprinkled kisses along my chin and then down my neck, before savouring the taste and feel of my breasts. Not content he continued to move lower and lower. Running his tongue down my torso before nipping gently at my navel. Still he continued lower, pushing my legs open wider to give him better access.

"Good morning" came a voice from nowhere and I felt his arm wrap round me. "Sorry for waking you" he continued. I opened my eyes slowly and shook the remnants of my vivid dream from my thoughts. "Sounded like some dream you were having there." He observed with a grin on his face.

By the time I had fully opened my eyes I could see he was just inches away from me and watching my expression with amusement.

"So what were you dreaming about?" He pushed still smiling.

"You" I sighed honestly.

"I must have been doing something amazing, you are blushing." He teased as he held me closer.

"You were" I conceded, I reached forward and kissed him gently on his lips.

"So what was I doing?" He pried as he kissed me back, not deepening our kisses.

"Now that would be telling and I'd hate to ruin the surprise." I replied, hoping that would satisfy him. I mean there was no way I was about to tell him I had been dreaming, no fantasising about him kissing me, DOWN THERE!

"What time is it?" I asked stretching and hopefully changing the subject.

"It's not even 6 yet he noted as he let his hands roam up my back and continued to the side bulge of my breast. "So what have you planned for today?" He asked as he now gently caressed the top of my breast.

"Hmmm" I sighed at his soothing touch, much to his delight. "Well I've got work tonight at six then I'm going into town with my friends." As I spoke I pressed my chest into his hand so he'd massage more and more of it. "So what about you?"

"I'm playing football at one, then I'll have a few drinks after. But before that" he paused trying to peak my interest. "I was planning on using the last of your condoms." He said matter of factly.

"Were you now" I said smiling at him, I could feel my heart palpating at the thought of that delicious sensation cursing through my body.

"Yeah, probably in the next ten minutes or so." He continued with his deadpan tone. Not waiting for my answer he pulled me to him so our naked bodies were flush to each other. He kissed my passionately and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I responded instantly to him and wrapped my leg around him and pulled him on top of me.