Part 8

"Hmmm, are they new jeans?" John asked as his hands run over the curve of my behind as we walked up the driveway to his friends house.

"Yes, I bought them today." I answered smiling back at him.

"They look great on, your arse looks amazing." He whispered in my ear just as we reached the front door. I smiled and shook my head at him. "Obviously I can't wait until I'm taking them off you, but for now I can appreciate what's going on inside them." He rang the door bell and patted my behind, staring straight ahead but smiling contentedly to himself.

"Hello, hello" was Robs warm greeting, he quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into the house. A little blonde haired bundle flashed passed me and threw himself at John.

"Hiya mate" John laughed, hauling the toddler up and throwing him in the air. The little boy's giggles echoed off the walls of the hallway.

"Can I get you a drink?" Rob asked as he led me into the living room.

"Yes please, any soft drink or water is fine." I replied nodding and smiling at him. He looked over at John fleetingly.

"I'll have a beer please mate." John answered, "Jen's driving." He shrugged happily, "she insisted." He continued, clearly very pleased with the situation.

"You don't want to be spoiling him." Rob advised, "He'll get use to it."

Within a minute or two Rob was back with John's beer and my glass of juice. He ushered me towards the sofa.

"Lewis mate, let your uncle John sit down." The little boy looked at his father in disgust but did as he was instructed and John took his seat next to me. Within a second the toddler had edged his way in between the two of us and was talking animatedly about his recent trip to the zoo.

"Right dinner will be about twenty minutes" Ang said coming from the kitchen with a half full glass of wine in her hands. She sat down on the empty arm chair next to my end of the sofa, I could see her eyeing me, despite her best efforts to hide it, I could see the look of displeasure behind her fake smile. 'Oh geez, this was going to be a long night' I thought to myself as I wished I had let John drive so I could slowly get pissed and numb the inevitable pain this evening was going to bring.

"Do you like dinosaurs?" The little boy next to me asked, pulling me from my misery.

"Yes" I said grinning widely.

"So do I" he replied enthusiastically. "Which is your favourite?" He pushed.

"Erm, now let me think, probably the diplodocus or the triceratops." he nodded his appreciation at my choices. "So what about you?" I enquired.

"Well everyone loves the T-Rex, they've got really short arms you know?" He explained.

"Mummy can I show uncle John's friend my dinosaurs in my room?" The thought of escaping her deadly glances appealed to me massively. Rather than wait for my reaction to see if I wanted to entertain her child until dinner was served she nodded her head.

"Yes, that's fine, you kids go upstairs and play and leave the adults to talk." Oblivious to his mother's remark little Lewis was hauling me out my seat and towards the stairs.

I caught a glimpse of John's reaction to her comment, I could tell he was furious but I shook my head at him and mouthed 'it's ok', smiling as best I could at him.

Upstairs and Lewis couldn't wait to show me every toy he had, we started with the collection of dinosaurs in the middle of his bedroom floor, after two minutes he was bored of them, so he had moved onto Lego and was happily emptying a large box of colourful blocks onto the floor. I found the box the dinosaurs belonged to and quickly packed them away as Lewis started on his Lego masterpiece.