1️⃣ I will never evolve a Shiny Eevee the same way again... NEVER AGAIN!

(Not my art credits given below)

I will never evolve a Shiny Eevee the same way again...

NEVER AGAIN!

It started a few days ago.

I was looking for cheat codes on the internet. I couldn't decide between a Shiny Vulpix or a Shiny Eevee. Then I found the code for the Shiny Eevee. The code was long but I was willing to put the time into this code. It took about 15 minutes for the code to be ready. I was pretty excited to try it out right away. I happily started my Soulsilver room with the hack. I clicked on "Continue" to continue playing with my current score. My protagonist was standing right in front of the Pokemon Center. With hands shaking with joy, I moved my character into the Pokemon Center. My Typhlosion behind me. With my eyes sparkling, I went straight to the PC and pressed "A".

"Y/N started the PC."

I clicked "A" on Y/N's PC.

"Pokemon storage system opened."

I pressed the "L" and "R" buttons and jumped to box 5 where a Shiny Eevee was inside. I moved the cursor to Eevee. It was named "EEeEE" and it was level 1. Its attacks were Tackle, Howl, Sand Swirl, and Star Shower. I took my level 1 Giratina out of my team and put it in Box 1. After that I put EEeEE in my team to replace Giratina. I wanted it in my Heartgold room as I preferred playing with the Heartgold room. I got my other Ds and started my Heartgold Room. I clicked "Next".

After both characters were waiting in the "Battle Union", I started trading. I traded EEeEE on the Soulsilver room for a Cubone on the Heartgold room. Once I selected the Pokemon, the usual swapping sequence would begin. After the swap was complete, both Trainers would leave the Union and the game would auto-save. After saving, I turned off the Ds with the Soulsilver Room and gave Heartgold my full concentration. I wanted to clone EEeEE so I could get the other evolutions. "Do I have a Thunderstone?" I asked myself, looking through the trainer's bag. The only evolution stone I had was a water stone.

"An Vaporeon isn't bad either... I think so."

  ___________________________________

The next chapter will be updated tomorrow
Again the story isn't mine
Neither the art/picture

Credits go to Feliecho on YouTube go check out her channel