5️⃣ I will never evolve a Shiny Eevee the same way again... NEVER AGAIN!

(Not my art credits given below)

The fight scene appeared and I now had to fight EEeEE. Two things disturbed me. One was that I had my Typhlosion back. The second, that EEeEEs and Typhlosion's sprites were gory. EEeEE still had her grin on her face. Blood was on their ears and eyes. Typhlosion could see his pain. Pieces of his skin were missing from his head and blood was oozing from many wounds, from his nose and from his mouth. His flame collar glowed faintly.

What should Typhlosion do? "

I chose combat and then flamethrower.

"Typhlosion is scared!"

" What?" I whispered confused. I knew Pokemon were scared... but...

"EEeEE Uses Bite!"

My Typhlosion wasn't defeated yet but it had taken a lot of damage. It was also bleeding more than before.

"What should Typhlosion do?"

Battle. flamethrower.

"Typhlosion's Scared!"

I sighed. Yet again?

"EEeEE uses kill!"

"NO!" I screamed. Luckily I was alone in the house.

"Y/N has no usable Pokemon! Man fell victim to EEeEE!"

I was confused again. What did it mean "fell victim "?

I was back in the overworld. It wasn't the Pokemon Center. no I stood in the holm oak forest. The forest wasn't green. It was dark red. Bones and carrion lay scattered on the floor. Even the little pond was blood red.

At that moment I got a cramp in my stomach.

"EEeEE wants to see you suffer!"

I was too scared to move. Groaning in fear, I controlled my character.

"You shouldn't keep walking away from me!"

___________________________________

The next chapter will be updated tomorrow
Again the story isn't mine
Neither the art/picture

I could find the original artist of this drawing if you know it let me know it so i can credit him /her