4️⃣ I will never evolve a Shiny Eevee the same way again... NEVER AGAIN!

(Not my art credits given below)

I said loudly to myself. The animation was played and showed how EEeEE evolves. I pressed "B" to stop development, but it was too late. A Shiny Espeon appeared.

"What?! I don't understand! I stopped the development!" I noticed that EEeEE was angry. I ignored it and dismissed it as imagination.

After about 5 minutes EEeEE tried to turn back into an Vaporeon. Annoyed, I pressed the B button and EEeEE seemed even angrier. I was finally back on the overworld. Before I could do anything, my character turned to EEeEE and confronted her. An angry symbol appeared above her head. "EEeEE wants to evolve in Vaporeon!" A yes/no option appeared. With a twinkle in my eye, I chose no. "Damn! I don't want Vaporeon!" Again an angry symbol appeared over EEeEE's head and her sprite jumped up and down. It looked like it was throwing a tantrum. "EEeEE wants to evolve!" Again a yes/no option appeared. I chose no again. EEeEE did nothing this time. I opened my team and saw that all pokemon except EEeEE were bad eggs. I selected EEeEE and looked at their summary. She had a disgusting big grin on her face with black eyes and red pupils. With an annoyed look, I controlled my character to the Pokemon Center and went to the PC.

Klaus started the PC."

" Pokemon storage system opened."

I chose EEeEE from my team, put it in box 5 and clicked it. With raised eyebrows I chose "release"

"EEeEE doesn't want to go without a fight!"

___________________________________

The next chapter will be updated tomorrow
Again the story isn't mine
Neither the art/picture

Credits go to HeadlessHenchmann and devinarts.com