• busan club

when you two went to the club with friends and got caught

"Are you sure it's safe here?" you ask as your boyfriend was parking the car.

"It's my hometown. This club isn't that popular... I've been here a lot with the boys" he said.

Mingyu, Jimin and Eunwoo and the girl he was talking to, whom you have not met yet, were all going to this club as Jimin suggested it would be a good time.

It's been awhile since you've been to a club since you've been busy with work and Jungkook's schedule has also increased due to their recent comeback.

"Let's just enjoy ourselves baby, let's not worry about anything okay?" he said kissing your cheek before turning off the engine.

You both got out of the car and went in the club hand in hand. It wasn't a big club and there weren't a lot of people, making it quick to spot the friend group.

Jungkook led you two to the seats where his friends were seated at.

"Finally!" Jimin said standing up.

You greeted the rest and then the unfamiliar lady sitting next to Eunwoo. She seems nice.

"Hello, I'm Y/N" you say.

"Hi! I've heard of you! I'm a fan of your works. I'm Hyeon," she said pulling you into a hug.

You were a fashion designer. You've started your own brand which was climbing way faster than you've expected it to be. You two talked about fashion, while the boys caught up with one another.

"Let's go to the floor" Jimin suggested and the rest agreed.

Jungkook stood next to you, "You don't want to drink?" he asked.

"Nope, I don't think so" you say chuckling at the sight of Jimin and Mingyu absolutely drunk.

"I'll have to drive them home later" Jungkook rolled his eyes smiling at them drunk dancing.

"Let's dance" he said holding your hand, bringing you into the crowd.

You both moved the music, hands around your waist while your back was on his chest. You felt his lips on the skin of your exposed shoulder, giving you small kisses that makes you shiver. You turn around, wrapping your arms around his neck as his hand was securely on your waist. He brought his face close to yours.

"You're not worried anymore?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Why should I be? It's your career at stake" you say teasing him back, moving your face closer to his, lips almost touching n

"You know I don't care about that" he said gritting his teeth.

"Oh you don't?"

He then kissed you aggressively. You knew you just annoyed him by testing his patience. You smiled in the kiss, and so did he. He knew exactly what you were doing but he can't resist you. Not now. His hands dropped to your ass, giving it a light squeeze making your mouth open and he took the opportunity to explore your mouth.

After lacking oxygen, you two pulled away, breathless.

"I don't" he answered with a smirk on his face.

You laughed and shook your head at your boyfriend who really did risk his career if anyone were to spot that just to prove it to you. He's competitive, if you can't already tell.

The night ended of with both of them tangled up in the bedsheets, with Jungkook trying to prove her with how much he loved her. Little did they know, the pictures and video of them making out in the club was trending all over twitter.