Chapter 2 - "What happened?"

As the Virabots get close to the Cursor mid fight, a green force of some sort immediately kills them all. Dark Lord glares at Second, as he passes out. Second used the last of his energy to help out just a little bit, they all saw it themselves. Everyone was determined to destroy Dark Lord, no matter what.

Green volunteered to stay with Second while the others fight, they give him some important stuff, bandages, medicine, etc. He was ready to protect his best friend, the one he was more close and attached to.

‼️WARNING‼️
• The following content has minimal Green x TSC, if you don't want romance n stuff, there will be a reminder that the romance part had ended. Just scroll until you see "end of romance part" or smth

Green looked at Second, quite disappointed in himself. He wasn't able to protect his friends before, he was supposed to be the hero, but instead he died and put all the pressure on Second. He knew second and TCO handled it, judging by how second wasn't beside them, like how Red, Blue and Yellow were at their exact places where the were killed.

He didn't wanna remember it, the struggle, the death, the pressure, it was too much to handle. And before he knew it, he was on the verge of crying.

He couldn't handle seeing his friend be in such a condition, Green was afraid of losing his loved ones.

The green stick figure held the Orange figure close, becoming more alert of his surrounding before mumbling
"I won't leave your side, I promise."

‼️END OF GREEN X TSC‼️

You can see the stick figures along with the Cursor fighting TDL, everything was going well until Alan's PC turned off due to low battery. Alan desperately looked for his charger while Yellow sends the message once again, they were more than ready this time.

Everyone help Yellow look for a code on how to bring everyone back after they were deleted or so, that way they could copy paste a stick figure back to life. They were prepared incase they encounter the Hollow Red coloured figure once more, and it came in handy.

Everytime a stick figure got deleted, then Yellow would quickly paste their codes in and they'd be back in no time. Not long after, Alan's cursor was seen again and everything went smooth once more.

Alan decided to delete TDL, if he was able to get a hold of him. Dark kept moving away from the Cursor or cutting it with his blades, it's was difficult but Alan picked up a pattern. After 5 minutes or so, Alan memorized the whole pattern and was ready to catch TDL.

It was smooth sailing, and the plan worked. The Dark Lord was gone, deleted. Anything that could lead back to him was erased, everything should be back to normal. Right?

They said their goodbyes before going back to the desktop, unfortunately Second hadn't woken up the past hour or two. It worried everyone, including Alan.

He'd gotten so attached to the stick figures, he couldn't bare just losing even one. Due to all the memories he had, no matter what trouble they caused.

He quickly made a house and left, he had to go somewhere. Somewhere important, he'd be gone for a week.
It seemed like a vacation.

After the door closed, everyone left Second to hopefully heal on his own. They'd take turns checking on him every hour, sometimes every 30 minutes.
This went on for 4 days, when it was Blue's turn to check up on Second, He was sitting up.