Chapter 14 - Laughs

Its been a month since Sage was deleted. Victim and Second have chosen to permanently stay in the desktop/internet to avoid Sage, though on one night victim decided he'd give Sage a visit. Not a friendly one, that is.

As Victim slowly fades into the void, he spots a Red figure, hanging out with Sage. The red figure was similar to Alan's creations- The Dark Lord is in the void. How could he have forgotten, all deleted creations are sent to pure darkness! Before getting noticed, Victim immediately fades back into Alan's desktop. Close call.

Second floated into the room as he struggled to walk, stand, run, or anything that included using his legs after being in the void for an hour. Even for an hour, it felt like eternity. Victim spotted Second and immediately went towards his younger brother.

" Look at you, so short- "

" YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME, AND I'LL BLAST YOU BACK TO THE VOID. "

" Okay, Okay. Was just stating the truth, no need for violence!"

The Chosen One walked in and grabbed Second by his collar.

" Stop fighting, It's only 7:32 AM. This is the 261,081th time you've tried to fight. "

" Spare the lecture Mr.Smart, I'm older than you. "

Said Victim as he let out a chuckle before grabbing Second's hand leading him somewhere.
Chosen just watched as they drifted away, he grabbed a book and sat down before starting to read. An hour or two passed and Chosen's reading session was interrupted by two figures. Green and yellow.

Yellow walked in waving his arm around, looking agitated before replying to Green.

" JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TALLER, DOESN'T MEAN YOUR OLDER! "

" It does, I'm better than you too! "

Said the Green figure as he walked in, Green was in a more calm stance, while Yellow looked ready to attack.

" I'M SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED! I'M OLDER- "

" Actually, I AM! "

Red interrupted, And as he was about to explain why, Blue interrupted.

" Haha, No I AM "

Said Blue as he stood in the doorway looking proud, before getting pushed aside by Victim. Who then floated behind Chosen.

The four argued on who was taller, and Chosen decided to interrupt due to their loud volume and overall annoyingness.

" I'm older than all of you combined, except for Victim. Problem solved. "

[I'm older than all of you combined.]

Everyone looked front and sees the back of a program, making them walk and climb up the program. Alan was now sitting down, Chosen and Victim were taught by Second on how to talk with Alan. And Chosen accidentally added his caption when he said his response, making Alan reply to it.

[Anyways, where's Second. He needs his annual check-up.]

Victim faded out and back in with Second before pushing him towards the cursor, Second floated and sat on the cursor as Alan opened up another program and put Second down. Everyone started drawing with Alan's Drawing Program that he opened before.

After 45 minutes Second was back onto the Drawing Program, greeted by a bunch of scribbles. Alan picked Second up and put him into his bed before typing.

[A virus broke a couple of your strings, stop going into these random adventures for a bit, so you can recover. Now sleep, Child.]

" Fine 'Dad'! "

Yelled Second as he covered himself with his blanket, Victim replying to his previous statement.

" Alan's basically our Dad, nice guess Second! "

" SHUT UP VICTIM!! "

Second screamed into his pillow, making Victim, Green, Blue burst out laughing. Green falling to the ground and Red just draws a stick and taps Green's face repeatedly with it. Yellow drawing a mini rocket and flying off with it, everyone being able to hear a statement that almost immediately faded away as Yellow zoomed behind the program.

" Everyone's insane here. "

That statement made Blue laugh alot louder, Alan chuckled and the noises had awaken the Child.

Second teleported towards the volume and put it at zero before teleporting back to bed. That was what made Alan laugh, not a loud laugh, more of a normal laugh. After everyone calmed down, Alan had stated he needed to make lunch. So he got up and left, leaving everyone alone. Red resorted from tapping Green, into full on chasing him with a stick.

Blue sat on the edge and started recording with his phone, while Victim floated away to Second and sat down on his bed.

" The desktop was definitely the best option we chose. "