Chapter 15 - Dreams

Second had finished his dinner, he got up from his seat and spoke.

" And, I'm the first to be done! "

" As always, kid. "

Replied Chosen as he grabbed both their plates and headed to the sink to wash the plates. Green grabbed his plate and tried putting it onto the sink, until Chosen glared at him.

" Clean it yourself. "

" I'm done Chosen. "

Victim said as he put the plate inside the sink and left to lead Second to bed.
Chosen nodded and started cleaning the three plates as Green stood there with a dirty, empty plate. Just staring at the plate, sink, and then at chosen repeatedly.

" So- "

" Clean your own plate. "

Chosen said as he wiped his hands dry from the water, placing down the dishes before leaving to go to Second's room.
In Second's room, Victim is looking for a book while Second is- well, yea.

" VICTIM, I'M NOT A KIDD- "

" YOU NEED YOUR BED TIME STORYY "

" I'M LITERALLY DEAD- "

Chosen immediately ran towards Second and covered his mouth before replying

" NO- YOU CANNOT SAY THAT, YOUNG BABY- "

" I'M NOT A CHILD, LET ALONE A- "

" I FOUND YOUR BED TIME STORY! "

Chosen immediately tucked Second in bed, while Second immediately relaxed. Victim sat down and started reading, Second closely listening and losing all his stubbornness from before. Chosen set up his sleeping bag as he planned to sleep in Second's room. His room was still in renovation anyways.

Second was fast asleep after 5 - 10 minutes through the story. Victim chuckled and patted Second's head before leaving, everyone had already left to do their own thing. As it was already 10:29 PM. Everyone was most likely asleep. Victim took the opportunity to clean up the ENTIRE house. Every corner was shining.

Chosen had fallen asleep on the floor beside Second, who was experiencing a rather unpleasant dream.

_________________________________________

Second woke up at 2:15 AM, he couldn't fall asleep. Forcing him to get out of bed, weird enough. Chosen isn't asleep, Second left to look for him and was shocked to find everyone was gone. Making him yell out.

" Guys? Where are you all? "

His voice echoed and the air became cold, giving him an uneasy feeling. He walked towards the door and raised his hand to open it, before hearing muffled sounds in the basement. He ran up to wear his hoodie, as the air became colder. He ran outside to check and the tempature of the PC had reached zero. Looking out he saw Alan, staring at the PC with a face full of worry and fear.

His eyes focused on the time, as it reached 3 AM, he immediately turned off the alarm and became tense. Walking was heard behind Alan as he turned to a figure. The room was filled with darkness as Alan screamed. The door opened and a female scream was heard, his Wife was caught aswell.

Child screams were heard, everyone was dead. This filled Second with fear as he ran inside and into the basement. He regretted it immediately, he saw everyone tied up. He immediately untied green and took of the cloth that forced him to stay silent. Immediately green yelled, his voice echoing as the last words Second heard were.

" WATCH OUT- "

Soon Second collapsed, a blade clean through his code. Everyone screams were muffled as the last thing Second saw was Green freeing Chosen and attempting to free the rest as Chosen distracted the unknown figure.

_________________________________________

Second woke up covered in sweat, he checked his alarm clock. 2:15 AM. Chosen wasn't in bed. He left to check, nobody there. He went to the basement as soon as he heard muffled sounds, and his eyes widened.

A sight he thought wouldn't be real.
He quickly untied everyone as the air became freezing. Red was the last to be untied, and by the time everyone was untied. Second dropped to the floor, what happened? This wasn't what he experienced. Where were the screams? Where was Alan when he quickly looked outside?

Who is that figure behind you?
Who is that figure behind your door?
Who is that figure above you?
Who
is
that
Figure
looking
at
You?
Who is that distorted figure, in the corner of your room?
The one with a broken face, eyes gone. Mouth wide open, pointing.
at.
You.
Run.
It's walking.
It's speeding up.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
Run.
It's standing right behind you.
Please.
Survive.
Don't.
Look.
Behind.
You.

Close your eyes.
Breath in and out.
Pray.
Lay down, with your back facing the mattress.
Repeat after me.

" I will not acknowledge your appearance. I thank you for arriving, but I do not allow you into my house. I know your name. You are. "

Repeat his name, or else.