Chapter 6 - Lost

As the two stick figures move front to fight, blue went towards Second.

" You okay? You're severely injured "

Said the blue stick figure as he made a makeshift bandage out of leaves, he covered Second's leg, before looking at the fight. Forgetting the fact that Dark still had the bracelet, it surprised him that Chosen was losing.

A flash of light appeared, blinding everyone. As the covered their eyes, Blue grabbed Second and held him. Hoping that his friend would not be blinded as he had blocked the light.

After the Blinding light had dimmed enough for them to open their eyes, Blue had realized Second wasn't behind him. He'd look around, nothing.

Everyone had heard a chuckle from above, it was Dark. Of course it was Dark, and...

Second was there again, being held hostage. The Chosen One wasnt there...What had happened as those Blinding lights appeared?

The blinding lights happened again as they get a glimpse of Dark flying away with Second.

As the blinding lights disappeared Green spent no time getting up and getting inside the shack, everyone followed behind to see that Green was on the computer.

He'd come to the conclusion that due to the recycling bin not being cleared, and the fact that Dark's process was probably still there, it was the reason Dark came alive again.

Everyone was shocked at the discovery, Yellow stepped up and sent the Computer to Alan.

As Alan cleaned up their Minecraft house, he sees the message. Puts his charger in, and clicks Ok.

He's once again loaded in a palace of awful memories, Alan moved his cursor closer to the figures as they got up.

Alan opened up Adobe which appeared for them, he'd type out random words for them to use. Yellow was the first to grab a letter,

[We have a problem]

Alan typed back

[What is it?]

[The Dark Lord is alive, and he kidnapped Second. We don't know where they are!]

Reading that, Alan slammed his hand on the table. His fist started bleeding, but he didn't care. It was always The Dark Lord, just hearing his name would make his vision a blur as he was filled with anger and frustration. He was about to grab his mouse when he saw a drop of blood from his hand go on the table, he washed and wiped the blood off before bandaging it.

The sudden silence made the sticks worried, as they heard someone slam their fist on the table. Due to the Cursor suddenly not moving and the loud crash not long after, everyone had assumed it was Alan. They were glad his cursor moved again!

[Get on.]

Said the frustrated Animator as he gestured for the sticks to hop on the cursor, they did so and he went in full screen. Seeing an arrow, he clicked it. Only to see his own creation, Dark re-coding Second, And Chosen had passed out from the blinding lights from before.

It made him more furious as he set his cursor close to the ground. After the coloured sticks got off, he immediately threw Dark across the Area, grabbed Second and immediately got him out.

Red went to wake up Chosen as the rest went into fighting stance.

That's all he saw before Second's code popped up, it was ruined.

"Self_destruct"
"Last_resort1"
"Destroy"
"Useless bot, make sure to fix him"

Alan wondered what the message in Second's codes were, especially the last one. He wondered why they were even made as it could cause alot of damage, that would eventually lead to the worst thing.

Getting deleted.

He quickly fixed the codes and let Second wake up on his own, he'd see Chosen awake again. In the sky, with.

Curse warning.

" I'm fucking done with you dArK. You think you can just- "

A loud crash happened as blinding lights appeared.

" Ruin my fucking life again? FUCK NO. "

Said the Black figure who was clearly filled with rage, it gave Alan and the rest determination to help.

Alan helped Chosen get closer, the rest helped by doing minimal/some damage.

Chosen some how go Dark's bracelet off as he watched it become one. Dark's sudden attack made him drop the bracelet.

They watched as it went into the ground, Dark went down. Unknowing that the Bracelet was in ALANSPC.
As Alan barely grabbed the bracelet as it was so small to him, he avoided the Window to make sure it doesn't appear again for The Dark Lord.

By this time Second woke up due to the loud crashes, and screams of his friend, the yelling of Dark, and ther overall awful, AWFUL memories.
He grabbed the Bracelet and successfully wore it, as if he knew what to do. doing that, he glowed a Bright Neon Green as he stepped in the Window where the fight would soon begin, Alan went in full screen as Second stayed floating in the air, everyone turned to the Glowing green eyes, noticing the bracelet as it changed colours to a Bright Green and White.

The Second Coming lifted his arm as a Powerful Green Blast appeared. Chosen and Dark recognised the Blast, the others were amazed by their friend's hidden power.

Second knew how to control his powers now, he could use it any time he wanted. Knowing he was stronger than Dark himself even without the bracelet.

He realized the Bracelet made him remember the day he defeated Dark, finishing with a blast and an explosion.

Then he saw his friends, and they got home.

This time, he wouldn't need to see them fight to the death, knowing that Dark is on the same power level as Chosen now.

Chosen and Second went down beside each other, Infront of Dark, The rest of the coloured gang behind.

Due to the bracelet having the Blades and being able to control the Virabots. He'd make one part of the bracelet have a blade, the other being his power.

As the Virabots fill the sides, leaving Dark to escape another way.

Everyone went into a fighting stance, the cursor waiting for the Virabots to fly away or disappear.

Everyone went front, covering their back with Virabots.

" You're dead now. "