Chapter 12 - Encounter

🚫Warning🚫
This has an OC named Sage will be the enemy, hopefully that's okay <3
Sage - Male

As a confused Chosen glares Second, wondering what he meant by

" He's Here. "

Until he remembered.

" Don't follow him Second! "
Footsteps were heard as Chosen struggled to stand up, once he managed, he leaned on a wall and looked up.

His youngest brother, shook hands with his worst enemy. How could he, His youngest brother, who was cheery and childish. How could such an angel suddenly join the most dangerous and serious demon?

He glares at his brother in dissapointment. Barely spitting out a sentence.

" Why? "

It was supposed to he over, He was supposed to be gone now.

Why had he returned?

Second looks up at Chosen, who had stood there with a blank face. Eyes widened just a bit, he finally moved.

Putting his arms on to the wall and leaning on it before yelling with clear frustration in his voice.

" WHAT? "

His voice echoed through the entire house, which led to the kitchen. Where everyone was, half of them were talking, waiting for Chosen and Second to be back before hearing a loud voice echo through out the place.

Quickly getting up and running towards the front door, Second was shaking while Chosen started yelling.

" HE'S BACK? AND HOW SO! DIDN'T YOU SEAL HIM AWAY 'FOREVER'? OR DID YOU LIE AGAIN. YOU ALWAYS.. ARGHH!! "

Chosen screamed before punching a hole in the wall, Second wished he kept his mouth shut. Second wished he had never went with Sage. Second wished-

A black hole suddenly opened up under them, Second fell along with Chosen and the other four.

They felt something hit their back after falling, then everything went Black.

Second woke up in a room, where was everyone? He thought to himself, getting off from the somewhat comfortable bed he opened the door to pure darkness.

Before hearing a familiar voice.

" Already awake, Apprentice? "

Looking up as a spot light points to the middle of the room, before a figure emerged from the pure, quiet darkness.

" SAGE. "

Yelled Second, furious at the man who tortured him, guilt tripped him, and threatened him. Why had he came back. Everything was perfect until he came back.

Clenching his fist and running towards the white coloured figure, Second swung his fist towards Sage who caught it easily. Sage grabbed Second's arm before throwing him across the room, as the rest of the lights turned on. There everyone was.

Chained to a wall, inside of a cage, watching. Trying to escape, trying to help, but all attempt couldn't be made. They were forced to watch.

Second soon got a kick towards his stomach as Sage grabbed his neck and made his back face the wall.

" LEAVE HIM ALONE! "
" PLEASE DON'T! "
" SECOND!! "
" NO!! "

But the screams of his friends we're left unheard by the figure, who kept tightening his grip. Soon enough, Second had stopped fighting back, his breathing stopped, Sage smirked before throwing his body across the room, directly in front of the cage where his friends stood.

They all called out to no avail, was Second really dead?