4

The screen shows outside the Mikaelson cousins house and says two weeks later. Loud music is heard playing inside Lex's room and you can hear both girls singing their hearts out to Uptown girl by Westlife as they jump on her bed in their pajamas. 

(Lex's pjs)

(Lex's pjs)

(Hope's pjs)

(Hope's pjs)

"She'll see I'm not so tuff just because I'm in love with an Uptown girl." They both sings into their hairbrushs. Once the song ends they both fall on the bed laughing hysterically...

The Mikaelsons and Salvatores smile at the screen happy that the girls are happy and aren't miserable and in life threatening situations while Billy,Stacy and Stu smile at their girlfriends laughing they love that sound more then anything.

Hope then checks the time "Holy shit it's 11:30 we have to sleep." She said and Lex nodded in agreement "Yeah alright goodnight Hopey love you." Lex said and smiled. Hope smiled back and said "Night Lex love you too." She said as she closed the door and left the room. Lex sighed as she looked up at the out her window, she then got into bed turned off the lamp and layed down closing her eyes drifting off into a deep sleep until she heard knocking on her window she looked up two she Billy waving at her with a grin as she looked at him like he was crazy...

All the girls smiled thinking it a was adorable sight but not to the men oh no they hated that the boy was there. They all turned around and glared at the boy trying not to kill him as he shrank in his seat scared of his life and Lex and Stu chuckled at him.

She got up and open the window for him, he came in and gave her a smile "What the hell are you doing?" She asked "I came to see you." He simply said and she just looked at him and said "At eleven at night?" And he nodded and looked her up and down "Is that what you sleep in?" He breathed and she nodded "Dude if Hope sees you she'll be pissed and I don't think you want that." She said and he nodded sighing "Yeah but I wanted to see my best friend is that so wrong?" He asked "You'll see me tomorrow now leave or she'll see you and tell my parents then my hole family will have your head seriously." She said and it was true her father and Uncles will end him if they ever found out. She pushed him to the window and he said "Crap your strong OK!OK I'm leaving chill." He said chuckling a little and climbed out the window and then turned to her with a cheeky smile "Well I'll see you tomorrow pretty girl." He said calling her the nickname he came up with for her, she smiled and rolled her eyes "See you tomorrow loser." She said and closed the window and got back into bed. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep not knowing what was happening just a few Streets down.

The alarm went off, Lex groaned and turned it off got up and hoped in the shower, after that she got dressed for school.

(Lex's outfit)

(Lex's outfit)

She went down stairs into the kitchen made some cereal for her and Hope came into the kitchen dressed and ready "Good morning" Lex said and handed her the breakfast Hope smiled "Thanks you ready?" Hope asked and Lex nodded as she ate her breakfast.

After breakfast the girl got in the car and drove to school. Pulling up the girls saw police cars and news reports. They look at each other with confusion all over their faces and get out of the car. They look around and spot Sidney and rush to her "Hey Sid what going on?" Hope asked the girl...

"That is a good question" Lexi said and Elijah nodded as everyone expect the ones who knew was confused.

"I don't know I just got here." Sidney said and they spotted the reporter Gale Weathers as they when to listen what she was saying Tatum came up and said "Do you believe this shit?" scaring Sidney a bit. They turned to look at her in confusion "Damn! What is going on?" Sidney asked "You don't know?" Tatum asked "Know what?" The Mikaelson cousins asked "Casey  Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night" Tatum told them " What?No way." Sidney said "And we're not just talking killed. We're talking splatter movie killed. Ripped open from end to end." She said " Casey Becker she sits next to me in English." Sidney said "And me in math." Lex said " Not anymore. It's so sad. Her mom and Dad, they found her hanging from a tree her insides on the outside." Tatum said "Oh my God! Do they know whi did it?" Sidney asked as she rubbed her neck "Fucking clueless. They're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, janitors." Tatum said as they walk into school "They think it's school related?" Hope asked "They don't know. Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years. Even worse then..." Tatum said but cut herself off when she looked at Sidney "Well its bad." She said as the bell rang and she walked into the school.

In math class Lex was sitting and doing her work when the  teacher spoke up "Lexi it's your turn." She said and Lex got up, grabbed her bag and made her way to the office. She walked into the office where the principal and two cops were waiting "Alexis Mikaelson?" The cop asked her and she nodded as the principal led her to a chair "How are you?" The cop asked "Fine" She said "OK so the police just want to ask you a few questions that's all OK?" The principal said and she nodded "So how close were you to Casey Becker?" The cop asked and then the scene changed...

_____________________________________________

Here you go please vote and comment. Hope you like it.

xxxJade❤❤