6

At the cousins house Hope was on the phone with Tatum talking about a sleep over at her house with Sidney and Lex "So what time are you gonna get Sid?" Hope asked her "After practice." She replied "OK call me when after practice." Hope said " OK see you then." Tatum said as she hung up the phone.

Hope walked up to Lex's room to see her on her bed drawing in her sketch book "Hey what you drawing?" Hope asked and Lex showed her the picture it was one of her mom and Dad smiling brightly...

Stefan and Rebekah smiled and looked at their daughter who was in-between her boys watching the screen. Lex looked at them and smiled "Where did you learn to draw?" Elijah asked "Uncle Nik show me when I was younger I just got better over time same as Hope." Lex said to her Uncle  "It's beautiful." Hayley said and Lex smiled at her "Thank you" She said

"It's great Lex." Hope said as she looked it over "Thanks" Lex replied "OK so we're having a sleep over at Tatum's house." Hope said and Lex groaned "Why?" Lex whined "Cause it'll be fun to have one" Hope said "OK but why can't you and I just have one here at home just us?" Lex asked " Because I said so." Hope simply said Lex shook her her no stubbornly Hope sighed and gave Lex her puppy eyes "No don't do it. I won't give in." Lex said and turned her head away while Hope still looked at her. Lex looked at back at her and signed "Fine, fine we'll go just don't look at me like that. Who's gonna be there?" Lex said and Hope smirked in victory and said "Me,you,Sidney,Tatum and Stacy." Hope said and blushed at the last part, now was Lex's turn to smirk "Oh I see why you want to go now. Your crush is gonna be there." Lex said teasingly "No its not." Hope defend "Yes it is, it so is. But it's fine I'll go just for you." Lex chuckled "Thank you" Hope said happy with her cousin's answer "Who knows hopefully you get your girl by the end of the night." Lex teased and Hope hit her with a pillow in the face "Fuck off will you." Hope said and got off the bed going towards the door "Start packing now." Hope said leaving the room going into her own and shut the door...

Stacy looked at Hope teasingly with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Hope looked back at her face red with a look that said 'shut up' Stacy chuckled and looked back at the screen.

Lex chuckled and got up going towards her wardrobe and started packing. Once she finished packing it was 5:45pm, so she decided to tack a shower and a get in a more comfortable outfit.

 Once she finished packing it was 5:45pm, so she decided to tack a shower and a get in a more comfortable outfit

Lex then went down stairs to see Hope on the couch reading a book that Elijah gave to her. Lex put her bag by the door took out her sketch book sat down on the single couch and continued her drawing from earlier "What time did Tatum say we should come over?" Lex asked "After practice so like an hour or so but she said she would call us so we have to wait." Hope replied not looking up from her book "OK" Lex said and continued to draw.

It was now past seven a Tatum had still not called "She should have called by now." Hope said and Lex shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say just then the phone rang and Hope picked up "Hallo" She asked "Hope listen me and Sidney are at the police station can you come get us?" Tatum said and Hope looked at Lex confused who was just as confused "Yeah sure but why are you at the police station what happened?" Hope asked "I'll explain when you get her please." Tatum said "OK yeah meet you there." Hope said and hung up the phone. Lex got the car keys grabbed her bag and got in the car with Hope and drove to the station...

"Well that's concerning." Lexi said and Stefan nodded worried.

Once they arrive at the station and push pass a bunch of reporters to get in. They spotted Tatum and Stacy and rush over to them "Hey what took you so long?" Tatum asked annoyed "Sorry it was kind of a struggle with all the reporters out there." Lex said in the same tone of voice while giving the girl a glare, Hope put a hand on Lex's shoulder which slightly calmed her down "Where's Sidney?" Hope asked "Right here." They heard someone say and they turned to see Sidney, she walks over to them and Tatum pulls her into a tight hug. "Are you OK?" Stacy asked faking worried if we're being honest Lex and Stacy could care less about Sidney but Hope cared and they both cared for her even if Stacy wouldn't emitted.

"Awww." Hope said and look at Lex and then Lex with a teasing smile "You love me." She said and Lex and Stacy rolled their eyes and both said "Shut up." with a small smile on their faces and everyone else in the room chuckled as they continued to watch.

"A little shook but I'll be fine." Sidney said and they all nodded "Are you gonna tell us what the hell happened?" Lex questioned "Yeah I'll tell you in the car let's go." Sidney said "Take em out the back way. Avoid that circus out there." The cop said Dewey Tatum's older brother nodded and took them through the back exit. "OK just wait here I'm gonna go get the car." Dewey said and Hope nodded and looked at Lex "Past me the car keys I go get the car." Hope said and Lex handed her the keys, Hope and Dewey walked off to get the cars.

"There she is. Sidney!" The girls heard someone say and they all turned around to see Gale Weathers the reporter running up to them " Hi that's some night. What happened? Are you alright?" She asked Sidney but Tatum stepped in front of her and said "She's not answering any questions. Just leave us alone." "No Tatum it's fine. She's just doing her job right Gale?" Sidney asked "Yes that's right." Gale said "So how's the book?" Sidney asked her "Well it'll be out later this year." Gale replied to her "Oh I'll look for it." Sidney said and turned away from her "I'll send you a copy." Gale said as she said that Lex turned around a punched her in the nose breaking it causing it to gush blood she may not like Sidney but she didn't deserve that...

Everything one in the room looked shocked and it was silent until Klaus broke it "Nice shot Lex." He said proud of his niece and Lex smiled at him and said "I learned from the best." She said and gesture to Kol and Elijah who nodded in approval while everyone else shook their heads at them slightly chuckling...

"Bitch" She muttered under her breath as Hope pulled her away. "Where did you learn to punch like that?" Dewey asked her as they walk toward the car "My two Uncles." She replied and her, Hope and Stacy got in her car while Sidney and Tatum got in Dewey's car and drove off away from the crowd.

_____________________________________________

Changed some stuff up a little bit Hope you liked it please vote and comment

xJade❤❤