5

The screen changes to outside and it's lunch time. The group is sitting by a water fountain Sidney in-between Billy's legs, Tatum next to Stu,  Hope and Stacy are sitting together, Lex next to Hope and the Randy next to her much to Billy and Stu's displeasure. "What kind of questions did they ask you Sidney?" Tatum asked her best friend "Thay asked me if I knew Casey." Sidney said "They asked me that too." Tatum replied "Yeah same." Hope said and Lex nodded "Hey, did they ask you if you like to hunt?" Stu asked and all the girls turned to him confused "Yeah they did. Did they ask you?" Billy questioned "Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt?" Tatum asked confused...

This also confused everyone in the room why would they ask that.

"Cause their bodies were gutted." Randy said "Thank you Randy" Billy said in a sarcastic tone "They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." Tatum said offended "Cause there's no way a girl could've killed him." Stu said Tatum huffed well Lex sent him a glare...

Everyone in the room shivered at the glare she sent him and then all the girls turned and sent him another cold glare Stu looked ready to shit himself and Lex let out a little laugh and, shook her head at him picked up his hand and gave it a small kiss, then smiled at him and he smiled back turning back to the screen.

"That is so sexist the killer could easily be female basic instinct" Tatum said and Lex, Hope and Stacy nodded in agreement "That was an ice pick. Not exactly the same thing." Randy said "Yeah Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. And the fact is it takes a man to do something like that." Stu said and Lex rolled her eyes "Any woman could kill a man... with the right motivation." She said with a smirk and Stu looked at her while Hope, Stacy and Tatum laugh. "How do you... gut someone?" Sidney asked and silence fell upon the group as everyone turned to look at her...

"Why the bloody  hell would she asked that?" Rebekah asked "Cause she was curious and she's Sidney." Hope told her Aunt.

Stu turned and said "You take a knife and slit 'em from the groin to sternum." "Hey its called tact you fuck rag." Billy said "Hey Stu didn't you used to date Casey?" Sidney asked and Stu tensed "Yeah for like two seconds." He said "Before she dumped him for Steve." Randy said to Tatum, she turned to him "I thought you dumped her for me." She said and Lex smirked because she knew he was fucked. "I did he's full of shit." Stu said and looked at Randy "Are the police aware you dated the victim?" Randy asked "What are you saying? That I killed her?" Stu asked offended...

"I believe he is love." Lex said to her boyfriend and Billy nodded "Thanks crazy pants." Stu said back sarcastically and pouted a little, Lex just patted his check with a smirk and turned back to the screen.

"It would certainly improve your high school Q." Randy said "Stu was with me last night." Tatum said and Stu nodded "Yeah I was." Stu said and Lex pulled a disgusted face "Ew that's disgusting on one needed  to know that." She said and Stacy nodded grossed out "Seriously." Stacy said "Was that before or after he sliced and diced?" Randy said in a beep voice "Fuck you nutcase where were you last night?" Tatum questioned him "Working thank you." He simply said "At the video store? I thought they fired your ass." Tatum said "Twice" Randy said with a smirk "I didn't kill anyone body." Stu said "Nobody said you did." Billy said to him Stu turned to him Thanks buddy." He said "Besides it takes a man to do something like that." Randy said trying to imitate Stu's voice "I'm gonna gut your ass in  a second kid." Stu said getting pissed off with him "Tell me something. Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? Cause I heard they found her liver in the mailbox next to her spleen and pancreas." Randy said...

In the room people laughed at him well Stu rolled his eyes annoyed with Randy "I got to say the guys funny." Damon said and they nodded in agreement.

"You goon. Fuck! I'm trying to eat here." Tatum yelled at him "She's getting mad , all right?" Stu said "You better liver alone." Stu said laughing but no one else did and Sidney got up with her bag kissed Billy on the cheek and walked away. Billy hit Stu's arm "Liv... Ow! Liver. Liver. It was a joke." Stu said "Yeah a bad one bro." Stacy said and got up with Hope and Randy "See ya later." Hope said to Lex and she nodded and said bye to her cousin she turned to the boys who were already looking at her "You alright boys?" She asked with a raised eyebrow "Yeah don't worry crazy pants." Stu  said and Lex rolled her eyes got her bag and got up " I'll see you boys later bye." She said and walked away. Both boys watched her walk away with amazement intl their eyes "God she's something else." Stu said "Yeah she really is." Billy said and then they both got up and went to class.

It was after school. Lex and Hope were getting the car, turned on the radio and drove away with ACDC back in black played in the background.

_____________________________________________

Hope you liked it please vote and comment.

xxxJade❤❤