8

The alarm wakes the girls from their sleep signaling it's time to wake up for school. After everyone had showed and gotten dressed for the day they went down stairs for breakfast.

 After everyone had showed and gotten dressed for the day they went down stairs for breakfast

(Lex's outfit)

The were all sat at the table eating breakfast as the watch the news. "Sidney Prescott who escaped a vicious attack last night, is the daughter of Laureen Prescott who was brutally killed last year when con vr'cted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their house and savagely tortured the decease. Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence handed down after young Sidney testified against him. She was the key witness in the states case against the..." the reporter said before Dewey turned the TV off not wanting to hear anymore "It's never gonna stop, is it?" Sidney asked with a sigh Dewey sat down in front of Sidney "Billy was released. His cellular bill was clean. He didn't make those calls. We checked every cellular account in the country. Any calls mad to you or Casey Becker are being cross-referenced. It's gonna take some time but we'll find him." Dewey said to the worried girl. Tatum slightly punched her shoulder "You ok?" Stacy asked "Yeah I'm fine." She said...

"Who ever this guy is his good." Kol said while Nik and Damon nodded impressed with the guy and everyone in the room looked at them weirdly and they just shrugged while Billy and Stu were looking at each other smug until Lex smacked them both on the back of the head with an unimpressed look on her face. Both boys rubbed the their heads and looked back at the screen.

The girls arrive at school and there's a bunch of reporters there. Lex, Hope and Stacy got out of Lex's car and walk up to Dewey's car to get Sidney and Tatum. Once they got out Sidney looked around anxiously "Don't worry Sidney it's school you'll be safe here." Lex said to the girl just then some reporters came up to her and started asking questions but before it could get to far Dewey stepped in and stopped it. As they were walking into school Sidney stopped as did all the girls "What?" Hope asked "Just a sec." Sidney said and walked away Lex looked to were she was walking and saw Gale Weathers with a broken nose that was black and blue. Lex followed her once Gale saw them she raised her hand "Stop right there." She said mainly to Lex who just smirk at her in pride of what she had done...

People chuckled at the fear the women had for the girl. It just proved that she was a Mikaelson after all.

"We're not here to fight. I just need to talk to you." Sidney said "Kenny, camera now." Gale said and got out the van but Sidney stopped her "Off the record no camera." Sidney said "Forget it." Gale scoffed "Please you owe me." Sidney said "I owe you shit." Gale replied "You owe my mother!" Sidney argued Gale stopped her camera guy "You mothers murder was last years hottest court case. Somebody was gonna write a book about it." Gale said as if it was obvious "Right and it had to be you with you lies and bullshit theories." Sidney said getting annoyed "What is your problem? You got what you wanted. Cotton Wearys in jail. They're gonna gas him." Gale argued and Sidney just looked at her for a moment before shaking her head "Do you still think he's innocent?" She asked "Your testimony put him away. It doesn't really matter what I think."Gale said and Lex was starting to get bored and annoyed so she walked away from them and to her cousin and the only girl she called a friend and Tatum.

The stood there for a few minutes until Tatum went to get Sidney so they wouldn't be late for class. Once they got her they walked to their classes for the day.

It was later in the day and the girls were at Sidneys locker along with Stu who was standing next to Lex. "This is a mistake I shouldn't be here." Sidney said to the group "I want you to meet me here right after the next class. Ok Sid?" Tatum said to her friend "All right." She replied they continued to talk for a bit. Meanwhile Lex and Hope were having their own conversation "Hey how is it today?" Hope asked "Fine their not as loud as before." Lex said "OK just let me know ok?" Hope said and Lex nodded. Just then a person in a Ghostface mask came running down the hall way screaming it ran past them and just as it past Lex she stook her foot out and tripped it. Stu, Lex, Stacy and Hope burst out laughing Tatum and Sidney didn't look happy at all...

Off screen everyone was laughing their asses off at what had just happened "That was amazing." Lexi said "Your awesome." Davina said with tears in her eyes from laughing so hard while Lex sat there with a pride smile. Once they all calmed down the turned back to the screen and continued watching.

The bell rang and Sidney immediately walked away angry while Tatum called out to her but she just kept walking ignoring her.

"We're going to take a break to get some snacks and get ready for the rest." Ann said and a bunch of snacks appeared on a table. Once everyone had snacks they went and sat back down not ready for what was coming their way.
_________________________________________

Ok not overly fond of this one but oh well. Hope you like it please vote and comment.

xJade❤️❤️