7

The scene changes to Sidney and Tatum laying on a bed Lex and Hope on another while Stacy on a couch all in pajamas ready for bed.

(Lex's pjs)

(Hope's pjs)

(Hope's pjs)

(Stacy's pjs)

(Stacy's pjs)

"God I loved it. 'I'll send you a copy. BAM! Bitch went down. I'll send you a copy. BAM! Lexi...superbitch. You are so cool." Tatum said to Lex who gave her a small smile. Sidney turned to her and said "Thanks for that by the way." "No problem she was annoying anyway, I think I did us all a favor." Lex said and all the girls nodded in agreement just then Dewey walked in to the room "I'll be right next door. Try to get some sleep." He said "Yeah, yeah." Tatum said as he walked out and closed the door. "Do you really think Billy did it?" Stacy asked out of curiosity "He was their Stacy." Sidney said to the girl "He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was to perfect." Tatum said...

Off screen Billy look offended by what Tatum had said. Lex who had seen this took his hand in hers kiss him on the cheek "Don't worry you are perfect to me." She whispered in his ear. He looked at her and gave he a dashing smile that would bring girls to their knees and gave her a peck on her lips. The people in the room who saw this smile even those who were protective over her saw the love they have for each other.

Just then Tatum's mom came in to the room "Telephone, honey." She said "Who's it for?" Tatum asked "it's for Sid." Her mom replied "My dad?" Sidney asked hopefully "I don't think so." The older woman said "Take a message." Tatum said but Sidney got up and said "No um I'll get it." She walked out the room. Tatum's mom turned to the girls "How's she doing?" She asked and all the girls shrugged not really knowing what to say.

Sidney answered the phone "Hallo" She said in to the phone "Hallo Sidney" the deep voice on the other end of the phone said. Her go from normal to horrified in less then a second "NO!" She screamed. In the room all the girls heard her and rush out to the girl in worry. "Poor Billy boyfriend. An innocent guy doesn't stand a chance with you." The voice said "Leave me alone."Sidney yelled "Looks like you fingered the wrong guy... again." The voice said "Who are you?" She asked as she rubbed the back of her neck anxiously while Tatum said "Hang up Sid." "Don't worry you'll find out soon enough I promise." The voice said as the phone went dead. Dewey came out the room "What?" He questioned...

"Great timing dude." Damon said sarcastically and everyone nodded to little to late.

Sidney ignored them and walked back into the room and the girls followed two worried for their friend and two getting pissed off just wanting to go to sleep. As they were walking in to the room Lex stopped and let out a gasp Hope being the only one who heard it stopped and walked to her cousin in worry "What wrong?" She asked "The voices are getting loud again." Lex said as she healed her head in pain "OK calm down just breath calm down." Hope said trying to calm Lex down. Once she was calm Hope hugged her tightly while rubbing her back...

"What's wrong?" Lexi asked worried for her Godmother "Since I'm part banchee I hear dead people's voices and sometimes they get really loud and it hurt." Lex said and everyone look at her in worry but she just gave them a smile telling them not to worry and turned back to the screen.

"You OK?" Hope asked Lex nodded and Hope slightly pulled out the hugged "You hungry?" Hope asked "Yeah" Lex said "OK let's go." Just as they were about to go down stairs Stacy came out of the room "There you are. What's wrong?" She asked "Nothing, Lex just forgot something in the car and we're gonna go get it." Hope said and Lex nodded "OK be careful." Stacy said as she walked back in to the room.

Once both girls got to the car Hope walked to the trunk and took out two blood bags from the cooler they had in there. She handed one to Lex and sat on the hood of the car next to her. "You sure you OK?" Hope asked "I'm fine just tired that's all I promise." Lex said "OK just let me know if you aren't." Hope sternly said and Lex nodded continuing to drink her blood bag not knowing Ghostface was lurking in the shadows looking at them curiously and confused.

Once the girls had finished their blood bag and made sure they had no blood on their faces the went in side to see Sidney asleep along with Tatum and Stacy. They quickly got in to bed and got comfortable "Night Lex" Hope saidand closed her eyes "Night Hope." Lex said but she didn't sleep that night as the voices had keep her up all night long.

_____________________________________________

Happy Halloween bitches hope you had a good one. Kinda love this chapter hope you like it please vote and comment.

xJade❤❤