My Plots Rabbits

As I write the last words on the pages I begin to feel the sensation, a nice sensation. As if I am soaking in a warm bubbly bath. I feel at peace, I feel good. The story is finished and the writer can now, use some sleep; for I am free. I am free to go. I've earned the right to live. 

It started by: A day as normal as usual, a man as boring as he could be, took the seat behind the wheel. They say you write your own story. They say you're the creator of your own reality. They say you decide what happens in your life. They say...

It ended with: Were they right? I doubt it for so long. But the story you've just finished to read is my testimony, it is my tangible proof. One by one, words after words, I have rewritten my story. The rabbits told me. The rabbits guided my. The rabbits shown me the way. And now, I am free.

So many lives, we have so many lives in our hands... Haven't you ever wondered what happened to the imaginary friend you made up? What happened to few lines of the tale you've started to write a long time ago? What happened to the plots you've imagined but never get credits to?

They're all living in your head. You know it, you feel it; I know you can. I'd even bet all that I possess, now; that you feel it. The name of that friend you'd have love to have, the scenes you've rewritten, memories of things that didn't happen. They're all here, scratching at the doors of your twisted mind.

They're here and you can't escape, for they're coming for you. They're yours because you've created them; but you, my friend, are theirs, because you are the one that imagined them, and yet, never gave them a proper life.

They came for me, and took me to a world we'll all be free. Don't look for me, for this world isn't yours. Make up your own; just like you made them up.

Farewell my friend. Farewell. I can't fight anymore. I am gone. I have written my bestseller. It is done. This is my master piece. This my life now. If you'd ever come to hear this book crying, don't mind me. I can't get out. This is my master piece. This is my bestseller. I have to stay. This my fate. I can't get out; and I won't. I don't want to. This is my master piece. This is my bestseller and this my greatest achievement. Don't look for me; for this is my life now.

Roger Benedicco.