Chapter II - First Enemy

Sorry Guys That I've been off. You may have read my post? No? well, I wasn't updating because I was busy....and..uh...My mom was at the hospital! I'm Sorry!

Moegi's POV

That was suspiscious. REALLY suspiscious. I think I should talk to her later about it...

Earlier that day.....

Me and Kaito were chatting at the bed with Reina listening to music. I was really uneasy...

I've sometimes caught Reina looking at Kaito and vice versa...I tried talking him into it...

Moegi: Kaito! Focus! Listen to me!

Kaito: H-Huh?! What?

Moegi: *Sigh* Why are you looking at Reina! I'm your girlfriend!

Kaito: Well....Uh....Because she was looking at me!

Moegi: What?....Reina!

Reina paused her music and unplugged her Head phones.

Reina: What?!

Moegi: Were you looking at Kaito!?

Reina: What?! Uh....Yes.

Moegi: Why?

Reina Ignored me and just put back her head phones.

I shrugged at annoyance.

Moegi: Okay. Kaito. Just focus on me!

End of Flashback ~

I should phone Kaito. To make sure he's safe at home.

*Dials Kaito's Number*

Moegi: Kaito. Just wanted to make sure you're okay.

Kaito: Yep. I'm saf-

*Call Drops*

Moegi: Kaito?...Kaito?! Kaito!

~Silence~

I'm panicking. What Happened?! I burst out of the room to find Reina. Where the hell is she?! When I need her she's not here, When I don't need her, She sticks to me. Why is it like this?! I check the kitchen and the living room. Empty. I run to the backyard. I found Reina sitting at the bench. I shouted.

Moegi: Reina! Help! I think Kaito's in danger!

Reina: What?! Really?!

Reina stood up as fast as she could. and ran to me.

Reina: Let's go! You know his address, right?!

Moegi: Of course!

We ran outside to the car and I started up the Car. Reina dosen't know how to drive still.

Reina: Hurry up!

Moegi: I am! Gee! It sounds like you're his Girlfriend!

Reina: Well I'm sorry! You're just too slow!

Finally, I managed to start the car. We both rushed out of the garage and drove quickly to Kaito's house.

Finally, We arrived. We both saw his house door open.

We burst in and saw the living room. It was like a grenade exploded. We ran to Kaito's room. It was empty. The whole house was empty.

Moegi: We're too late now Reina....

I start crying and drop on my knees, covering my face.

I feel Reina's arms around me, trying to comfort me.

Reina: It's okay Moegi....We'll find him...

Moegi: That's it! We'll find him. And kill the culprit.

I stand up in courage and look around the room. I saw a paper hacked to the wall with a knife. I nudge Reina.

Reina: What?

Moegi: Look at that.

I point to the note. We both walked nearer to read

"Hello, Moegi Akatsuki, And Reina Akatsuki. If you're reading this, Then I predicted correctly. Your Boyfriend and..uh....Maybe the person you like Reina?....Is with me. Also his family. We'll meet at the Harbor, Tuesday, 8:00 AM. If you're not there, I'll end them. If you go, Then I might spare them. See you there.

-Anonymous"

We look at each other in confusion.