Chapter III - Traumatized

Reina's POV

As me and Moegi were entering the Car, We never heard anything. Just pure silence. All I heard was the engine of our car. Moegi's eyes were hollow and teary. She's still not understanding the situation. I thought. I decided to finally talk.

I opened my mouth, But nothing came out. Just pure silence. Stay calm. She's your sister. I thought.

I finally got the courage to start a conversation.

Reina: H-Hey Moegi.....

Moegi: What?

Reina: D-Don't worry. We can retrieve Kaito and his family...

Moegi: We better.

Reina: S-Stay calm....

As I said that, Moegi rapidly turned at the intersection without signalling.

Reina: H-Hey!

Moegi: Shut up.

I just sit there in silence, Just looking at Moegi. Nothing in mind. I was panicking inside. I never wanted to make her mad. I just wanted to lighten her up. Hope of making her happy disappeared as we pulled up in front of the drive way.

Moegi: Let's go inside.

I nod, still partially scared. I was too much of a coward to reply in words.

Me and Moegi both closed the car doors. Moegi locked the car as we enter the house. There we found Mom, Dad, And Asagi at the living room.

Yukina: Where were you two?...

Kojou: We were worried you know.

Asagi: Really worried.

I swallow and gulp, Not knowing what to do. But Moegi, She just plainly answered.

Moegi: We took a stroll. We bought some Ice cream.

Yukina: Ice cream?

Moegi nodded in reply, still clenching her fists.

Kojou: Okay then. Sorry we doubted you.

Moegi: It's fine Dad.

I put my scarf down at the table.

Moegi: I'm not feeling well. I'm just going to my room to rest.

Yukina: Go ahead.

Moegi ran upstairs, Crying and sobbing.

Asagi followed her, Still worrying.

I walked upstairs and found Asagi leaning in our door.

Asagi: Are you okay?...What happened darling?

Moegi: Mom. I can take care of myself. Please.

Asagi: O-Okay then....

She slowly walked away, Smiling at me on the way downstairs.

I enter the room, And saw Moegi beneath the covers and face burried down her pillow. I sit beside her knowing that she's depressed.

Reina: You sure you're okay?...

Moegi: Yes. Now leave me alone.

Reina: O-Okay then...

I stood up and slowly walk out of the room.

Reina: Mom's preparing dinner. Please...Just please come down after 10 minutes.

Moegi: Okay. I'll be there.

I sighed and walked down the stairs. And saw Dad waiting at the dinner table.

Kojou: Are you sure she's Okay, Reina Darling?

I nodded.

Reina: She just need time alone, Dad.

Kojou: I hope she gets better soon. What exactly happened anyway?....

I sighed. I don't want Dad to know this for the time being. We'll try to solve it alone. I quickly thought of an excuse.

Reina: I think she saw Kaito with another girl.

Kojou: Oh. Maybe It's just a misunderstanding. I hope that she and Kaito can make up and resolve the misunderstanding.

Reina: Yeah.....

Dinner went on quietly. Moegi was sitting next to me glumly, barely touching her food. The atmosphere was really depressing. I shrugged quietly, trying to bare with the Problems.

Dinner ended quickly. And everybody disappeared to their rooms. Except for Moegi. She just stared glumly at the wall, crying and sobbing.