Chapter X - His Mother

Reina's POV

I stood there, Shocked and amazed.

Moegi: She's the one!

I hear her scream as a soft whisper, Getting overtaken by the soothing music.

A Few hours ago.....

Reina: So....Who was that woman in your dream?

Moegi: She was really pretty. She had glamorous white hair. And...She looks like Negara...

I gasp in the thought...Maybe...Just maybe. Kaito stared at me, Waiting for what I had to say.

Reina: I-I think It's his mother.

They both stare at me glumly, Slowly picking up what I had said.

Moegi: O-Oh...

Then we heard something crash at the training yard.

We all look at each other.

Moegi: That's him...I think.

We run to the training yard where I see Mom, Dad, Asagi, And Aunt Sayaka on the hard ground.

We all ran out and carried them to a safe place, Seeing something horrible.

.

.

.

Negara, Surrounded with a very Dark Aura, Yelling in pain and Crying Thick red blood.

Moegi: N-Negara?!

Negara: GET AWAY FROM ME. WHERE IS MY MOTHER.

He had this really strong force surrounding him, Demolishing every obstacle in his way.

Moegi: Your Mother?!

Negara: KYAHHHHH!

He Screamed at us and pushed us, Sending us flying to the wall. I face planted on the grass and felt pain crawl through my right knee.

I shout in pain as I feel my bone crack inside. I can't manage to stand up even. A Fractured leg and A Broken mind. I'm so confused!

I heard Moegi shout at me. "Reina! Are you okay?!" But all I could hear was my blood dripping. My vision getting blurry, My eyelids feeling heavy. I soon feel into a distorted faint.

.

.

.

I hear music...Amazing music. Playing from a piano.

.

.

.

Moegi picked me up and pointed at the piano.

Moegi: That's Her!

I stare at her astonishingly, Amazed and shocked.

She was so beautiful. And she actually looked like Negara.

Reina: U-Uh....

She stopped and smiled at us cheerfully.

Kisumi: Hello. I'm Kisumi. I forgot to introduce last time, Am I right?

She looked at Moegi happily and smiled once again. Moegi Nodded in reply.

Moegi: I-I'm Moegi.

Kisumi: I know. And You're Reina?

Reina: Y-Yeah.

How the hell does she know me?....

Kisumi: I know you because I know everything. I live in dreams of people from all over the world. And your dreams are my Favorite.

She giggled and I blushed. I knew that I had very Childish dreams. I was riding a pony in my dream too.

Kisumi: You're a great Horse rider Reina. Dont be so shy.

Moegi burst out laughing and teased me.

I blush even more and sigh

Reina: I do ride ponies in my dreams. Now please, Explain to us.

Kisumi: I know you already know my identity. I'm Negara's mother.

Reina: O-Oh....

We all smiled at each other.

Kisumi: After my death, I decid-

Reina: You're DEAD?!

Kisumi: Yes. *Giggles* My soul lives in dreams.

Reina: Okay then...

I was creeped out a little but managed to hold it in.

Kisumi: Anyway, I decided that my mission was to change Negara and cleanse his hunger for vengeance. His father, Was, Ehem, A Very stupid person.

Moegi giggles and so did I.

Kisumi: But, I guess I was too late. He's gone mad searching for me now....

Reina: Wait what?