Elena

Elena point of view

My sleep got disturbed when my phone started to ring.

I slowly pulled my phone and made it off.

This stupid alarm.

I slept again covering myself with my warm soft blanket.

" Elena, isn't it your first day to work ? Get up my child or else you are going to be late to office " Mom screamed from outside.

In a second i quickly got up and blinked my eyes twice.

What's the time ?

MY GOD !!! Its 8:45Am.

How can I get ready in 15 minutes ?

I want to look pretty on my first day.

I quickly got off my bed and ran into bathroom.

After few minutes I came out.

I quickly put on my clothes and made my hair into the high ping tail.

Finally I gave myself a last look and quickly walked out of my room.

There I seen mom in kitchen cooking and My little brother who is 5 years old Max playing with his toys on dinning table.

" Mom, See  you later "

I quickly gave a peak on my little brother Cheek.

" Sis, Don't forget chocolates " He said with his cute little voice. I gave a quick nod while smiling.

" Elena, breakfast " Mom hold the sandwich in her hand and ran towards me and quickly made me eat. I stuffed the bread into my mouth.

I gave a look at my watch.

8: 56Am.

My eyes widen in shock. I quickly pulled my purse and about to walk out of the house.

" Elena " I turned to see dad.

I quickly ran to me and pulled out a few amount of cash and handed it to me.

" All the best " Dad said smiling. I gave him a quick hug and ran out.

Right now I'm in cab.

And before i realise I'm in front of the huge building.

Finally My Dream Job.

I walked into the huge luxurious building.

I walked to reception area and  seen a women around my age in her uniform.

"Hi Madam. How can  I help you ? " She asked politely with smiling face.

" Hi, I'm Elena. May I know which floor is Mr. Salvatore office ? "

" It's 16th floor Madam " she said politely I thanked her and walked towards the elevator.

I reached the floor and looked around only to see people are crowded and whispering something.

What happened ?

I walked slowly towards the group.

" Excuse me " I whispered slowly to one of the girl. She turned and gave me an angry graze.

" Sorry, May I know the way to Salvatore office ? " I asked politely. She looked at me from top to bottom.

Why she is grazing at me like she want to kill me right now ?