Allergy

Charlie point of view

Wait !!!

Did I just heard Elena saying my name ?

She is under me i can see her frown eyebrows and she closed her eyes tightly.

I just hugged her and let out a tear and placed a small peak on her neck.

This is the one which I wanted. I want Elena to recognise me.

I slowly looked at her and noticed she drift off to sleep.

I stared at her and moved her hair locks behind her ear.

I wiped my tears and about to get up that's when I noticed Elena hold my hand.

That's when I remember how Elena use to hold my hand when were in childhood.

I hope you regain your memories Elena.

I just want to be with her for few more minutes anyway when she woke up i cant get this chance.

I slowly laid beside her. I just started to stare at her.

I'm sorry that I can't able to protect mom & dad.

I will make sure to find that criminal and show him the hell. I know you don't believe me now but... One day I hope you will accept me.

I don't when but I too drift off to sleep.

After an hour.

" Mom... Dad please don't leave me " suddenly I heard to hear the sounds i opened my eyes only to see Elena beside me having a nightmare.

She looks pale and tears are rolling down.

I quickly hold her hand.

" Hey, I'm here "

Elena started to cry i quickly pulled her into my arms tightly that's when she calmed down.

She clenched my shirt tightly and her head is buried into my chest.

I placed a small peak on her head and pulled her more closure.

Elena point of view

I felt so warm and soft.

It felt like I'm in soft mattress and hugging my smooth and soft pillow.

A smile appeared on my face and i moved a little and opened my eyes slowly only to find...

CHARLIE !!!

My eyes widen in shock. What am I doing on his bed and how did we got this close ?

Yesterday I just drift off to sleep just like that ?

I slowly tried to get out of his grip but he even pulled me closure.

The minute i seen that secret room of his one thing is sure he is stalking me.

But... What he want from me ? And what's in that box which steven said it's very important to Charlie

Yes, Box. He placed it on table. I lift my head a little and found the box on table beside Charlie

I have to get it. I tried my best to reach out to the box but my hand can't able to reach it.

Why he is holding me so thight ?

Before i release i just got slipped and collapsed on Charlie