Real Truth

Charlie point of view

And... We are home.

From that day I tried to find that bastard but... He escaped.

I even wanted to propose to Elena but things didn't went well.

I sighed.

This shouldn't be happening. I didn't want Elena to know all this since the time we came to home Elena look stressed.

Ofcourse she will be the one she use to know and been close actually killed her parents.

I walked inside the bedroom and noticed Elena in deep sleep.

Atleast she is taking rest. I walked to her and while staring at her I got seated beside her.

For a few seconds I just stared at her.

I don't want to lose you elena. We have been through so much hard ships. Now I don't want to let this happiness go away from us.

Small tears appeared in my eyes.

Facing my hand on her soft cheek. I gently covered her properly with blanket.

I made sure the windows are properly locked. I even let the security high.

I switched off the lights and walked downstairs.

There i seen max sat on sofa watching tv holding his favourite toy.

I smiled and sat beside him.

" looks like my cutie pie is watching cartoon " I asked.

Thats when max realised I'm beside him he quickly jumped into my arms.

" Super hero !!! "

I hugged him. It's been so long since I had a good conversation with max.

" Are you having good time in
School ? "

I asked.

" Yes, I got lots of friends " Max said opening his arms.

I chuckled.

" Really ? " He nodded cutely.

" And London ? "

" It was so fun. I ate lots of food. Had fun with Ana sis and Steven bro "

Good to hear that he is not bored with us.

That's when I received Tyler's  call.

" Super hero have to take this call "

Max nodded happily he gout off my lap.

I walked to balcony to take the call.

" Yes " I asked seriously.

" We missed him again "

I hold my phone angrily.

It's hard to get him. He know completely about us.

" This bastard is planning a huge one Charlie. I'm sure of it " tyler said.

" It's better if we  be careful. Take care of Ana. I'm worried he can take any step to get Elena "

I said.

" okay "

With that hitting the wall angrily controlling it I walked inside only to see max is asleep too.

It's just a few minutes and he slept already. I smiled and switching off the TV i slowly lifted him in my arms.

Walking upstairs I placed him on bed covering him I walked out.