Author Note

Hey guys !!! I hope you all are doing good.

Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas and happy new year.

I recently started a new book. The below is the prologue I hope you guys like it. Do check it out in my profile.

Please like, share and comment.

......................

" Jackson, Look what I brought your favorite icecream " I ran into his room.

" Ariana,  I'm changing my clothes "

there jackson screamed in half naked. He quickly started to put on his pants.

Ariana ignored jackson and walked to him.

" Leave that look it's going to get melt "

while jackson turned his back and Quickly put on his shirt.

once done he looked to Ariana.

he flicks my forehead that when Ariana quickly rubbed her forehead.

" How many times I told you to knock my door before coming in ? " Jackson warned.

she pouted.

" We knew eachother since childhood behaving like I'm stranger " Ariana murmured.

"  we are not kids anymore, you are 20 " Jackson said folding his clothes which are shattered on bed.

" I know. I know saying the same thing everyday. Leave all this look it's going to melt. let's eat "

she quickly took the clothes from jackson's hand and handed him the ice cream.

While jackson stared at Ariana who is enjoying the ice cream.

" YOU TWO ARE EATING ICECREAM WITHOUT ME "

There a scream turned to see Jackie who is twin of jackson.

Ariana quickly hide behind jackson.

She always had feelings towards Jackie. Jackie loves her too. but.... this two never confess feelings to eachother. 

" Stop hiding I seen you "  Jackie said to Ariana. She is too shy that she don't want to face him.

While I tried to move where Ariana tightly hold my shirt.

" Don't move. I will kill you " Ariana warned me from behind.

She always does this hiding her feelings towards Jackie and never confess to him.

That's when I quickly moved while Ariana looked at me angrily.

I'm so quite person and in other hand Jackie is completely different he is just like Ariana so bubbly and extrovert but when they face eachother they get so shy and awkward even though we are friends together since childhood.

but.... the truth is that I always loved Ariana since we were kids but she never had those kind of feelings towards me she always loved only Jackie.

" I'm.... sorry. I ... wanted to bring you one .. but..."

there she goes again can't even speak properly in front of Jackie.

" But ? " Jackie asked staring at her while Ariana placed her head down. She smiled and pushed Jackie and ran out of the room.

while we laughed.

" Stupid girl " Jackie blushed.

" she loves you. when are you going to confess to her  ? "

" Soon "

That's when a strange feeling got in me. Even through I have feelings for Ariana. I always wanted them to be happy together.