Charlie

Charlie point of view

Few days back :

I stood in front of my mirror and wore my black suit and adjusted my hair and walked out of my room.

Tyler literally ran behind me and 2-3 more bodyguards protecting me while media is on me.

I got inside the car.

" Did you find it ? "

I asked tyler who is in front seat.

" Yes, Boss "

He handed me the files. I gave a look at it.

Soon i reached my office. I got out and again bunch of media.

.................

I got seated on my luxurious sofa while looking at my tab where I seen Elena cleaning home.

She is so pretty. Suddenly I noticed mom & dad packing the things in hurry.

What's happening ?

I seen Tyler ran into the room. He is panting.

" Boss, Ms. Elena is in danger "

I got up and ran out.

Before i reach the house i noticed her parents are already dead while i seen Her mother taking her last breath.

I ran to her and quickly hold her hand.

" Who is it ? " I asked.

Tears rolled in my eyes.

Elena parents are so close to me. They are like a family to me.

They are so sweet and kind people.

I still remember when Elena father walked into my office and asked me a favour to save his daughter.

Elena might not remember me as she lost her childhood memories.

Elena parents and my parents use to be the family friends when I lost my parents Elena parents always took care of me.

Me and Elena use to be childhood friends. I always loved her but... One day changed our lives and Elena got into an accident and lost her memory.

Whenever she use to see me at the age of 15 she use to get scared of me and always use to hide from me which made me heart broken from then on I always made my distance from her.

I studied so hard and built the entire company which I'm working right now.

My company right now is the number one in the entire world and the richest man.

I just want to take care of the Elena & her parents like how they use to take care of me while no one left for me.

I always use to take update from mom & dad about Elena and how she is and all.

I always loved her since childhood.

And... Elena parents knew it and soon they want me to meet Elena and get married.

But... I always hesitated as I don't know what happens if Elena get scared seeing me again.

Everything went smooth when one day Elena father walked into my office in tears and asked me to protect Elena.

He didn't gave me any details. His fear made me realise that something was wrong.

I tried to ask him any times but he refused to give an answer but always use to say please protect Elena.