𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

I had always viewed each aspect of an individual under a microscope, desperately searching for faults and discrepancies

I had always viewed each aspect of an individual under a microscope, desperately searching for faults and discrepancies. I wish that someone had told me that if I continued to live through looking at others, I would never truly be able to look at myself.

Rui Kamishiro was popular amongst the girls in the grade, fawning over for his unique personality and looks. In comparison, I was on the opposite side of the social spectrum. With little to no friends, I pretty much just found myself observing the actions of others around me so I could live through them vicariously. It seemed like Rui was the exact opposite of me. I thought that he never had a moment in his life in which he looked at others with envy, unlike myself. It seemed like no matter how hard I tried to see through his character, he held such an elusive air around him that it was impossible to get a good focus on him.

I thought that someone like me was so far away from Rui Kamishiro that I would never be able to communicate with him on the same level in which he communicated with others.

He was like a magnet, attracting the attention of everyone in his presence and I was just a plain girl, watching him from afar through a foggy lens.