three

THEY HAD ARRIVED IN CHICAGO AT AROUND TEN IN THE MORNING, AND STAYED IN THE WAREHOUSE WITH THE COFFINS FOR AROUND THIRTY MINUTES

THEY HAD ARRIVED IN CHICAGO AT AROUND TEN IN THE MORNING, AND STAYED IN THE WAREHOUSE WITH THE COFFINS FOR AROUND THIRTY MINUTES. During which, Elle had attempted to undagger Elijah, which led to Klaus snapping her neck.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan!" Klaus announced, revealing the city by moving a wooden door.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan inquired, his eyebrows furrowing as he knew that there would be no werewolves in Chicago. And that they tended to stay to more foresty areas.

"I know how much you loved it here." he told him. "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?"

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan told him.

"That's what I was like in grade nine!" Elle exclaimed. "Minus the blood, but I was always high. Like numb high."

Klaus shot her a concerned look as he furrowed his eyebrows. He then looked back to Stefan. "Well, that's a crying shame. The details are what makes it a legend."

✧✧✧

The trio entered a bar, it was called 'Gloria's Bar' and outside it said that in big red shining letters. "Looks familiar, doesn't it?"

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan spoke in shock, his eyes widened as he looked around the bar, obviously he had been there before.

"You got to be kidding me.." a girl with white hair said, coming out from behind the bar counter.

Klaus smiles. "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender—"

"—Stop." she held her hand out, giving him a bored look. "You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."

"See, Klaus." Elle sassed, raising her eyebrows at him. "Even this old witch agrees."

Gloria looked over to Stefan, nodding. "I remember you."

"Yeah." Stefan nodded back. "You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..."

"Old and dead?" she inquired with a chuckle. "Now if I die, who's gonna run this place, huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch."

"I can slow the aging down some with herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up one day." she reassured him.

"Stefan," Klaus began, looking over to the forest eyed vampire. "Why don't you go fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" He goes behind the bar, and Klaus began to fill Gloria with compliments. "You look ravishing, by the way."

"Don't." she shook her eyes with an eye roll, but she couldn't deny she was slightly flattered from the hybrid's compliment. "I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels." she then looked over to Elle. "This the one I made the necklace for?"