five

ELLE WALKED ALONGSIDE KLAUS AS THEY WALKED THROUGH THE HALLS OF THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGHSCHOOL, LOOKING FOR ELLE'S YOUNGER TWIN

ELLE WALKED ALONGSIDE KLAUS AS THEY WALKED THROUGH THE HALLS OF THE MYSTIC FALLS HIGHSCHOOL, LOOKING FOR ELLE'S YOUNGER TWIN. As they rounded the corner, Elena appeared, and she and Elle collided. A gasp fell from Elena's lips, but then a smile, as she pulled Elle into her embrace.

Elle scoffed, then pushed her sister off of her. "Get off of me."

"There's my girl." Klaus breathed out, which led Elena to look over to him, and realize that it wasn't just her and Elle.

"Klaus!" Elena said, shock embedded on her features as she also looked fearful.

"You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" he inquired, gripping onto her arm as they began to walk through the halls. "You put a pretty large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now, my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" she argued, struggling to keep up with his fast pace.

"Not until I know I'm right," he said, gripping even more harshly onto her as they began to enter the gym. "But I do have my ways of making you suffer."

As they enter the gym, there was quite a few students there, preparing a prank. Klaus mocked an American accent. "Attention, seniors! You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." he paused as he saw someone he recognized. The girl he had used on the night he was in Alaric's body. "You two! I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana inquired, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head last time we met." Klaus said, sneaking in the pun, which caused Elle to roll her eyes. He compelled Dana. "Lift your foot up please, Dana." he looked over towards the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus!" Elena sneered. "You don't have to hurt anybody."

"Of course he does, Elena." Elle scoffed. "Stop being so perfect and let a little blood spill every once and a while."

"What has gotten into you?!" Elena asked, slightly raising her voice as her brows were furrowed.

Before Elle could answer, Klaus began speaking to Dana as he noted that she was slightly wiggling due to her foot being up for too long. "Keep it up."

"Where's Stefan?" Elena inquired. "What did you do to him?"

"Stefan's on a time out." Klaus responded. But just as he finished speaking, the doors opened, Bonnie and Matt entered the gym.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena shouted.

"What about Matt?" Elle inquired, giving her sister a look. "Poor Matty. Always getting left out whenever Elena's involved. Hold on, let me act like Elena for a second." she cleared her throat, looking over to Matt. "Matt, get out of here!" she said, making her voice sound whiny. "Klaus, did I do good?"