thirteen

KLAUS AND ELLE SAT IN THE SALVATORE LIVING ROOM, ROCK MYSIC BLARING AS THEY AWAITED THE YOUNGER SALVATORE

KLAUS AND ELLE SAT IN THE SALVATORE LIVING ROOM, ROCK MYSIC BLARING AS THEY AWAITED THE YOUNGER SALVATORE. And finally he entered. He furrowed his eyebrows as he set eyes upon the duo. "What are you doing here?"

Klaus chuckled, taking another sip of the alcohol in his hands. "The question is, what do you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please, tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

"Well, see, Klaus, I'm not negotiating." Stefan said firmly.

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same as dropping them in the ocean?" Klaus asked him, raising a brow.

"No, no." Stefan shook his head. "You leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years and we'll talk."

Elle laughed loudly. "I do hope you realize there's a whole house going up right now, so the Mikaelson's nor I am going anywhere." she shrugged then looked back up at him. "Let's make a reasonable deal."

"You make one wrong move and I will drop them—" he couldn't finish his sentence before being cut off by Elle.

"Right, you're crazy now." she mused sarcastically. "You make one wrong move I will rip your heart out from your chest and shove it so far down your throat it'll come out your ass. Got it?"

✧✧✧

Klaus had managed to get the coffins from the Salvatores, all except one. The one that no one knew what was inside of it. The locked one. And now, Klaus was throwing a dinner party with both of the Salvatores invited. Elle sat inside of her new room inside of the Mikaelson mansion. She sat before her vanity, applying makeup to her face.

Elijah came in behind her, dipping down and placing a kiss on her cheek. "Are you almost ready? The Salvatores are to be here any minute."

"Yeah." she nodded and then she pushed up to her feet. "All done." she told him with a smile.

He scanned her body up and down with a grin. "You look beautiful, Elle."

"Thank you, Elijah." she responded, then she lightly grabbed his jaw and pulled him in for a quick kiss. And as soon as they parted, a knock sounded on the front door.

Once they made it downstairs, Elijah answered the door and called to Klaus. "Niklaus, our guests have arrived!"

Elle glared at both of the brothers as they made their way into the house. "Fucking disgusting pigs." she mumbled under her breath.

As Stefan sat down at the table, Damon turned to face her. "What was that, Elle? You might wanna talk a little bit louder if you're trying to insult me."