ten

TURNS OUT, KLAUS HAD LIED TO REBEKAH ABOUT HOW THIER MOTHER ACTUALLY DIED — HE KILLED HER, AND NOW, REBEKAH WAS SO MAD THAT SHE HELPED THE SALVATORES AND OTHERS WITH KILLING KLAUS

TURNS OUT, KLAUS HAD LIED TO REBEKAH ABOUT HOW THIER MOTHER ACTUALLY DIED — HE KILLED HER, AND NOW, REBEKAH WAS SO MAD THAT SHE HELPED THE SALVATORES AND OTHERS WITH KILLING KLAUS. Elle and Elijah had no clue of their plans, so they proceeded with their day. Elle spent the whole day preparing herself for the Homecoming. She did her makeup, went out and bought a dress, bought heels, bought jewelry, straightened her hair. She had asked Elijah to accompany her, and he obviously agreed.

Originally, the dance was also supposed to be in the school gym — but coincidentally, the gym had flooded and they moved the party to Tyler Lockwood's house. A band preformed outside, whilst everyone cheered them on. The house and outside was packed with students. Elle and Elijah stood together, when they saw Stefan — which they decided to go up to the Salvatore.

"Hey, Stefan." Elle smiled at the vampire, but her smile slowly fell as she saw how emotionless he look. She knew he had flipped the switch — but she hadn't realized how numb he looked. It made her think; did she look this emotionless and tired when she had her switch off? She made a mental note to ask Elijah later. "How are you?"

"I'm normal, Elle." he nodded. "Why? What do you want?"

"I just wanted to check in on you. See if you're okay." she told him, shrugging.

"Why would I not be okay?" he asked her, sarcastically chuckling. "My humanity is off, Elle. I could care less if I was okay or not. I don't even have enough feelings to be feeling okay — you would know."

Tyler joined them, patting Stefan on the shoulder. "Hey, Stefan. What's up?"

"Hey, Tyler." Stefan nodded, his hands in his pockets. "Nice party you've got going on here."

"Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it." he shrugged, looking around, then brought his attention back to the other three. "I'm doing what Klaus wants."

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked, confused, looking around as well, where he saw Klaus walking onto the stage, approaching the microphone.

"It's not a party, man. Its a wake." Tyler told him, just as Klaus reached the microphone.

"Good evening, everyone!" Klaus announced, speaking into the microphone. "I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming." with that, he hopped down off the stage.

Elijah grabbed onto Elle's hand, and pushed through the crowd, making his way to his brother. Once he found him, he stopped Klaus, putting a hand on his chest. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked, a smirk on his lips.

"You know something." Elijah told his brother. "Something's happening. Whats going on?"