20 Tiffany

It has been a week since Jo left for New York and since she and Kendall broke up.

Kendall was currently in the living room in the apartment just relaxing a little when James walked in.

"Hey man you okay" James asked Kendall, taking a seat next to him. "Yeah, I'm fine" Kendall said. "Where were you" Kendall asked. "I didn't hear you come in last night" Kendall told him.

"I was at Ari's" James told Kendall. "All night" Kendall asked, and he gave Kendall a look and he understood.

"Speaking of which do you know where Ari is she hasn't been answering my calls" James asked Kendall. "Probably with Ben her phone might have died" Kendall told him honestly.

"With Ben they been spending a lot of time together" James said jealous.

"Their friends and ease down on the jealousy" Kendall told him. "I know and I'm trying " James admitted.

"Good cause if you don't you will end up losing her" Kendall told him, and he nodded. "She might be in the lobby if you want to go see" Kendall told him. "Thanks" James said before leaving to go find Ari.

>>>

Ari was going over lines with Ben when she saw James went up to them. "Hey babe, Ben" James said to them.

"Hey James" Ari told him. "Were you guys practicing lines" James asked. "Sorry about that" James said. "We were just finishing up" Ben told him.

"I'll see you later" Ben told Ari before leaving. "What's up or did you come here because you were jealous again" Ari asked him.

"No, I was just wondering if your busy tonight" James asked Ari.

"In that case no I'm not" Ari told him. "Then how do you fell about a romantic date under the stars around 8:00" James asked Ari. "Sounds great" Ari told him, and he smiled.

"Great I will go get everything ready for tonight" James told Ari. She smiled at him before saying "I have to go to Roque Records then meet up with Camille".

"Well until then my lovely girlfriend" James said causing her to blush as I got off the couch in the lobby.

"Till then" Ari told him and then kissed his cheek before leaving.

>>>

Camille just finished helping getting Aria ready for her date tonight with James at her place. She was wearing a light blue dress with some short high heel boots.

(I don't own rights to pictures)

The necklace James got her for their anniversary hoop earrings and a couple bracelets with light makeup on her face.

"You look beautiful" Camille told her, and Ari smiled at Camille. "This has been my dream date for as long as I can remember" Ari told Camille, and Camille smiled at her.

"It does sound romantic" Camille admitted. "You planning to tell him about the tour" Camille added on.

"Yeah of course he should be the first to know" Ari told Camille.

"You really do love him" Camille said. "Yeah, I do" Ari said.

"Then go you have a boyfriend to get to" Camille told her, and she nodded grabbing her keys leaving as fast as possible.

>>>

James just finished setting everything up for his date with Aria, so he decided to sit on the blanket and wait for her.

They decided they would meet here instead of James picking her up so they wouldn't have to worry about anyone taking the food or anything.

"James" James a familiar voice, say but it wasn't Aria.

James turned to see who it was and to his surprise it was Tiffany who he hasn't seen in years. She sat next to him before asking "how are you".

"I'm good I actually have a girlfriend now" James told her. "I heard at first I didn't want to believe that the James Diamond changed for a girl but then I saw you and couldn't believe my eyes" Tiffany told James.

"It's all thanks to her" James admitted. "She must be pretty amazing" Tiffany said.

"Yeah, she is" James said. "But what about you anyone new in your life" James asked her. "No not yet" Tiffany told James, and he nodded.

"You remember when we were together" Tiffany asked James, scooting a little closer to him. "Yeah, I remember" James told her. "You ever miss it" Tiffany asked him suddenly.

"Miss what" James asked her. "You know the fun we had together" Tiffany said. "All we ever did was make out" James told her.

"I know but don't you miss it" Tiffany asked James. "No not really" James said. "Guess not" Tiffany said. "Hey, I wasn't a great guy back then, but I am now we just had horrible timing" James told her, and she smiled.

"But you are a great guy now" Tiffany said. "Only cause of Aria she changed me" James told her.

"Well, I'm glad" Tiffany told him. "Me too" James said and noticed she was leaning in. "What are you" James started to ask but to his surprise she kissed him.

He didn't manage to pull away and he had no idea why till he saw Ari with tears falling down on her face.

"Ari it is not what it looks like" James tried to explain but she ran off and James followed after her.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.