25 new boyfriend

It has been months since Aria left for tour, but today was the day she finally came back home, and James was determined more than ever to win her back and wasn't going to stop till she was his girlfriend again.

He knows he may have thought she had feelings for Kendall but that could have been the jealousy talking which he has been working really hard on so deciding it was nothing his main focus was getting his girl back.

They were all gathered in the lobby waiting for Ari to arrive and they were getting pretty impatient till she came out dropping her suitcase running to James, Carlos, Logan, and Camille embracing them into a hug.

"It is so good to be home I missed you guys so much" Ari said after pulling away from the hug.

"All of us" James asked hopeful. "Yeah of course" she said before noticing Kendall running to him embracing him in a hug.

"It is so good to have you back" Kendall told her. James saw Ben come in looking a little to, happy to see Ari almost like something was going on he was unaware of.

"Ari" he said catching her attention. She pulled away from Kendall noticing him.

"Ben" she said happy to see him running to him hugging him pulling away to kiss him surprising James. "Meet me at my place" Ari asked him.

"Yeah, I'll take your bags" Ben offered and she gave him her keys and he left but not before kissing her cheek. She went up to the guys and Camille still with a smile on her face.

"Anything new happen while I was gone" Ari asked them. "No but when did that happen" James asked referencing to her and Ben.

"Me and Ben" Ari asked him. "Yeah, when did that happen" Carlos asked backing James up.

"He surprised me on tour he was visiting his mom or sister and then we got to talking" she said before Logan interrupted her. "You got together" Logan finished for her.

"Yeah, pretty much anyways I will catch up with you guys later" Ari told us and then left. "You two knew" James asked Camille and Kendall noticing they been quiet.

"Yeah, we knew" Camille admitted. "Why didn't you say anything" Carlos asked them. "She asked us not to" Kendall said.

"She's seeing someone else" James said out loud still not believing it. "Sorry James" Camille said.

"We wanted to tell you" Kendall added. "But she begged us not to" Camille chimed in. "It's okay" James reassured them.

"Hey if it helps, I don't think it will last" Logan said. "Me either" Carlos said. "Thanks guys" James told them, and they all smiled at him.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.