56 complicated

Kendall, Carlos, and James were just lounging around the pool trying to get a tan when Logan spoke up. "Where's the girls" he asked.

"They had breakfast at this cafe across the street" Kendall told him. "They should have been back by now" James told him. "Maybe they got distracted" Carlos said.

"By what" Kendall asked when they heard a voice. "By me" the voice said, and they all looked up seeing Jo, Camille, and Aria.

"Jo" Kendall said looking at her surprised she's back early. "Your back" Logan said.

"I am" she said, and Kendall smiled at her with that lovesick smile even though he's with Ari which Ari noticed as James looked at her. "That's great" he said, and Jo smiled back with the same lovesick smile.

"So, what happened with the movie" James asked breaking their love trance. "I finished early" Jo told James.

"That's great" Carlos said and she nodded. "So did I miss anything" Jo asked them. "No not much" Camille told her.

"It's been about the same since you left" Ari told her.

"Maybe we could do something I missed hanging out as a group" Jo said. "Like what" Camille asked her.

"How about bowling" James asked, and Aria gave a fake smile before saying "sounds fun" and they all got up to go bowling.

>>>

After bowling Kendall and Aria went back to Aria's place cuddled up watching a movie when all Aria could think about is the way Kendall looked at Jo so full of love life like she was the only one in the room.

Kendall must have noticed since he paused the movie "something wrong" he asked.

"No, no nothing's wrong" Ari lied to him, but he saw right through her. "I can tell when you're lying" he told Ari.

"I'm fine" Ari lied again. 'Ari what is it" he asked. Knowing he wasn't going to give up Ari gave in. "I saw the way you looked at Jo" Ari told him, and he sighed. "So, it doesn't mean anything" he lied to her.

"Don't lie I know it means something I know you loved her I saw it the second I moved here you love her still" Ari told him.

"Like how you love James" he said surprising Ari since she thought he didn't know.

"You know" Aria asked him. "For a while now" he said. "Wait Camille didn't tell you did she" Aria asked him. "No of course not I found out on my own" he told Aria.

"I thought it was just jealousy at first but the more I paid attention the more I realized that you still are madly in love with him I'm not sure you ever stopped" Kendall said.

"I love you Aria" I told him honestly. "I know but you love him more" he said. "So, what do we do now" Aria asked him.

"I don't know" he said letting out a sigh. "Life was so much easier when it was just you and me" Aria told him. 'Can't argue there" he said, and age gave him a small smile.

"Can we just forget about this for now come back to it another time and just be together" Aria asked, and he smiled.

"Works for me" Kendall said, and Aria smiled at him while he unpaused the movie turning to watch it again. When Aria was doing her best to focus on the TV, she couldn't help but think that they both know what happens now they just didn't want to admit it.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.