36 finding out

It has been months since Aria, and James broke up. Things were finally starting to get back to normal or as normal as they could get. The guys and James were currently in the lobby at the hotel talking amongst themselves when Camille and Aria came over.

"Hey guys" Aria said to them. "What's up" Camille added. "Just talking about everything that's been going on" Logan told them.

"Sounds nice" Aria told him. "So, what's up" Carlos asked them.

"We were going to play some games and thought you guys might want to join us" Camille said to them.

"So, what do you say" Ari asked them. "Sounds fun" James told them. "I'm in" Kendall said.

"Sure" Carlos said. "Let's do it" Logan said. "Great, let's go" Aria said and she and Camille left while the boys all got up and followed them to Aria's.

>>>

Everyone was sat in a circle while they tried to decide what game to do first. After a little while they decided on never have I ever but instead if they did, they take a drink to make it more interesting.

After a few rounds it was Carlos turn to ask a question again. "Never have I ever kissed someone in this room" Carlos asked causing Aria, James, Kendall, Logan, and Camille to take a drink.

"Never have I ever got a speeding ticket" Logan said and Carlos was the only one to take a drink.

"Never have I ever kept a secret" James asked and this time they all took a drink. "Never have I ever kissed someone in this room more than once" Carlos asked leaving Camille, Kendall, Aria, and James to take a drink.

It took then a minute to realize Kendall took a drink making them question it. "Wait Kendall" James said.

"Ari and I kissed once at this party her sister had a long time ago" Kendall told them. "It was a game like spin the bottle except we did a little more than a simple kiss" Aria admitted.

"We ended up making out" Kendall clarified for them. "Oh, we're almost out of drinks be right back" Aria said heading to the kitchen.

James must have saw something when Camille wasn't paying attention but once she looked up, she realized what it was. "No James don't" Camille tried to warn him, but it was too late.

Aria came back with the drinks not realizing what James saw.

"I'm back" Aria said and then she finally realized what James was reading.

James looked at her not saying anything putting the book back where he saw it then left the room. "James wait" Ari said following after him.

>>>

Aria followed after James in the hallway stopping him from going anywhere. "James wait" Aria said.

"Kendall you're in love with Kendall all this time were you even in love with me or was I a substitute" James asked. "What no, of course not I loved you okay I did that was a long time ago" Aria admitted.

"I only read it because I thought it was another song about me that you always let me see but then I realized it wasn't were you in love with him when we were together" James asked, and she stayed silent.

"You were" he asked surprised. "It doesn't matter okay cause I was with you " Aria said.

"Of course, it matters he's my best friend" James yelled.

"I have been in love with him since I was 15, I tried to stop okay but I can't, but I never ever cheated on you, you have to believe me I would never do that" Aria said, and he calmed down. "I know" he said.

>>>

"Wonder what happened" Carlos asked them, referring to James leaving and Aria going after him. "Started with the book" Logan said pointing to Aria's song book still wide open to the same page.

"Why is he upset about a song she wrote" Kendall asked them. "Thats her songbook" Carlos asked. "Yeah, I would recognize it anywhere" Kendall told them.

"Why would they be upset over a song" Logan asked them. "Because the song she wrote is a love song" Camille blurted out.

"Shouldn't he be happy it should be about him right" Carlos asked. "No, it's not about James it's about someone else" Camille said.

"What" Logan said and then Camille grabbed the book carefully not closing it handing it to Kendall. "I think you should read this" Camille told Kendall and he did so, realizing the song was Actually about him.

"It's about me Aria is in love with me" Kendall said making only Carlos and Logan shocked before they read the song as well.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.