Prologue

Hwang Seungmin hissed as he made his way down the dark hallways of his university grounds, he was a professor at Seouls University of performing Arts. The roads were damp after the rain that had showered early that morning, it had rained nonstop and now everything smelt awful yet chilly.

"Love? Do you want me to pick you up? I'm on my way back after visiting Lix." He smiled at his husband's tired voice on the other line.

"No it's fine Jinnie. I'll just drive home myself. How is he?" Seungmin whispered softly, Lix was Hyunjin's aka his husband's first wife, infact his first everything but well an year later he fell equally in love with Seungmin and married him aswell. They were happy until something bad happened to Lix one night.

"Still the same. He's terrified but today he wanted a kiss, it's hard to see him like that though. He's moving his hands a little, the doctor said he'll be able to sit up soon." Hyunjin's voice cracked, the brunette heard it, felt that. Felix was a ball of sunshine, always spreading happiness to everyone. Seungmin bit his trembling lips trying not cry.

"I love him Hyunjin. Alot. He'll get better, I really hope he will even if he won't ever be able to........." He couldn't  make himself say that word.

"Hey.......don't cry baby. He promised he'd get better for us, he'll come back to you and me. Hmm? It's late so hurry back home we'll talk there." Hyunjin whispered making Seungmin sniffle and nod.

As the brunette sighed after the phone call went dead he frowned seeing his car tires flat. All four of them, he groaned face palming himself. It had been twenty minutes since the call, Hyunjin must've reached home already but he didn't have a choice so he called his man up again.

"Honey were are you?" Seungmin asked as sweetly as he can giving the giant a mini heartattack. He was never this affectionate.

"Flat tires? Oh baby I just reached home. I'll be there in 20 okay?" Hyunjin chuckled grabbing his keys and made his way out again.

Seungmin giggled staring at his reflection on the car window, the flickering lamp light the only form of light. The sudden sinister feeling made his spin run cold, he had felt the chills whilst walking down the gravel ground but he didn't think much of it. Until his heart stopped beating when he saw someone else's reflection on the window.

"H-Hyunjin........." He gulped, a mere mumble. Hyunjin's eyes grew big as marbles when he heard Seungmin's bloodcurdling scream resonate through the phone call.

The person behind him had hoodie on, his face completely covered as he lifted a neatly crafted axe and slammed it right over Seungmin aiming for his head. The boy immediately dodged screaming as loud as he can, the phone gripped as tightly as he can.

"Seungmin!!" Hyunjin drove as fast as his car could take him.

Seungmin's glasses had fallen off at the sudden impact, the man let out a devilsh cackle as he dragged the axe on the pavement following the brunette, sadly poor Seungmin wasn't that fast in running away. He scurried off hoping Hyunjin's car would appear any minute.

A harsh blow came in contact on his legs making him fall face first on the hard concret ground. He turned around trying to crawl away when he saw who it was, the betrayal him like a tidal wave as he backed off from the said man. He pulled his face mask off and the next thing Seungmin saw was his whole life flash before him before the axe was raised as high as possible before it came down onto him faster than lightening.