10

Name :- PeterAge :- 08Date of birth :- 14/09/2000Place of birth :- Unknown

Name :- Peter
Age :- 08
Date of birth :- 14/09/2000
Place of birth :- Unknown.
Residence:- St Levanter Orphanage.

Reason for Juvenile detention:- Attempting murder.

Reportedly used physical violence as shoving the boy down the cliff a few metres away from the school.

Name of victim : .....(name has been scratched off)
_

_____________________________________

Age :- 09

Rumoured to have pushed his brother down the balcony.

Detention period had not been altered as there was no evidence of such a crime.

Was pardoned on his birthday, 14/09/2009

And was never seen again.

______________________________________

Minho refused to believe the papers he had found at the juvenile detention center, his Jisung wasn't like that, in fact he was persistent that it wasn't even Jisung. His mind refused to fathom such a horrible accusation, his little squirrel was the sweetest person alive, he was selfless, collected and constantly needed attention like a baby when he saw Minho. He shook his head trying to shake the thoughts off. If the juvenile knew who the Serial killer was then why wasn't this file ever released?

"Minho? Baby you've been in the office since you came home. Is everything okay?" Jisung peeked into the office room, with one of the olders hoodie and shorts.

"Just.......the serial killer is messing my mind alot. Have you eaten?" Minho tried to pretend he wasn't about to shatter to bits.

"No? I was waiting. Aren't you going to eat with me?" The soft pout made the ravenettte soften like the shamelessly whipped cat he was.

"Honey I really need some alone time. Eat and go sleep I'll join you in a few? Hmm?" He got off his chair so he could peck the younger ones fluffy tuft of hair.

"Here's some of my sunshine!! Whoosh whoosh. I love you baby!" There was no trace of evidence that this waddly anime legged boy was the brutal death eater outside lurking in the shadows.

He noticed though Jisung's feet were always swollen, his body hurts always but those were because he worked too hard in his own garden. He raised each flower as his own, which was why his nails were usually dirty and muddy. Minho felt something cold trickle down his nose.

"Shit!" He hissed when he saw blood on his finger tips as he touched his nose.

Changbin's eyes caught the silhouette walk beside his window, the sickening drag of the heavy metal that gave him a almost severed shoulder blade. He reached for the button to call a doctor, anyone as long as it wasn't the shadow behind the glass.

"We meet again don't we big guy?" The voice had a base laced with venom, manipulative and vicious. "Well I hate seeing the people I tried to kill alive and kicking......I like to keep my business clean." He chuckled.

"Why do you keep Felix alive then?!" Changbin was one of the strongest cop out in Minho's team. The man showed himself out from the dark.

"Hmm a brave cop even after having his life almost flash before his eyes............. Hmmm about Felix." The hoodied figure wrapped his gloved palms around his axe.

"Let's put in like this shall we cutie?" He got closer making Changbin's eyes fill with tears. "He's someone's favourite and I hated that. Simple. I kill according to my mood like now." He lifted the axe up aiming at the pretty boy on the hospital bed as he brought the sharp beast down on his buff chest.

"Fuck!!!" The curly haired boy shrieked. Once the axe was down into his heart, as killer traced his baby down the it's handle them to the head of the weapon.

"See you in hell!" He pressed it hard enough for Changbin to gasp in pain, his legs kicking, his free arm trying to grab anything it could reach as his movements slowed down.

His eyes petrified like his eyes stared into Medusa's green eyes, that was the serial killers speciality. His victims died with their eyes wide open, like a painting frozen in time. He pulled the axe out as he jumped out the window satisfied.

Meanwhile Minho came into the bedroom with slow soft steps afraid he might wake an Quokka by creeking the wood beneath his soles. Jisung was fast asleep, mouth open, body snuggled into a ball. This definitely cannot be him, well of course Jisung's Christian name was Peter but.......

"Hmm?" He mumbled when warm arms hugged him. He had forgotten to cover himself again, immediately attaching himself onto the feline.

"Sungie you've put on weight." Minho whispered knowing the boy was asleep.

"Blame your child." Jisung mumbled sleepily.

"What?!" Minho sat up screaming jolting the poor sleeping boy up.

"What? What? Can we sleep? I promised Jeong-in I'll go with him on interior shopping. They're moving into their own house!" He giggled with half hooded eyes.

"You said my child?! Are you pregnant or something?!" Minho still wasn't in his right mind.

"No? I was joking silly." He pouted falling cudding into the bedsheets. "Or am I?" Jisung giggled making Minho scoff and join him in bed.

Thought the younger fell asleep as soon his head touched his husband's chest, the older just could not. His mind swirled with the revelations the past few days. The Juvenile case, obviously no one would remember a child from 18 years ago. The officer who worked at the detention center died of old age. Wooyoung didn't know much about the boy not the case so it was out of question.

"Peter?" Minho mumbled to himself, Who was this boy? Or was it someone that looked like his Jisung? He groaned tugging at his dark hair under the dim yellow light of their lamp light that Felix had got Minho as a wedding present.

"Wait.........Han Peter Jisung? I've.....why does this name seem so familiar?" He bit his lips as Jisung hugged him tightly in his sleep. Minho's eyes shot open when it finally hit him.

"Hi. I'm Han Peter Jisung. I'm in 3rd grade!! Can we be friends???"

"Best friends forever!!"