11

Minho stared at his best friend dead on his hospital bed, viciously slashed deep down his heart, tears pricked at his pretty feline features as he stood there like a deer in headlights. It were as if he was a criminal hiding a renowned Serial Killer, though unsure and shattered into a series of unanswered questions he was lost. Empty with no one to word his agony out.

"Have you found any lead on the 143 case?" Mr Bang asked the ravenettte startling him from his trance.

"Huh? No......No umm not yet atleast." He lied, he wasn't even sure if the boy he loved was the one behind these heinous crime.

"If you want you can step out of the case but it's your choice. I understand what you might be feeling." He sighed patting Minho's shoulder.

Murder after murder had been falling in the city at dawn, months of broken sleeps and heart drenched in fear. People were afraid to even walk out their house past 10 in the night. Minho drove to the younger boys shop hoping he'd meet him their but he wasn't, frowning he pushed through the glass doors, he heard his own heart fight to break free. The silence was deafening.

"Honey?" Minho called out to his wife, the autumn rain had left the place cold, chilly and moist. A perfect way to secure the hundreds of flowers the boy tried hard to preserve. No answer was given so he went further inside to the room where Jisung usually would sleep when he felt tired.

"Jisung?" He called out again, it was obvious there wasn't anyone there. Fear weighed like lead upon his shoulders, he opened the bathroom door. There was no one so he sighed trying to leave when something caught his eye.

"Jisung?!" He rushed to the body that had fallen flat on the small kitchen at the back, Minho patted his chubby cheeks, the younger had tear strained damp cheeks, his apron still on him, roses scattered messily down, a glass jar shattered right beside his head.

Felix stared at Hyunjin dress his uniform, white dress shirt with the black waistcoat that held his pistols. The tight black slacks and his long dark hair combed back so it won't get in the way of his vision. He missed going to work, he missed the children at the hospital. He was a pediatrician who enjoyed his job more than anything. But now he had been forced to sit on a bed for God knows how long.

"Angel don't cry. Please it hurts me to see you in pain." Hyunjin sat beside him, his thumbs wiping off the tears on those pretty freckles.

"I-I........I-I......He-He'll be h-here." Felix whispered his lips trembling. Hyunjin kissed him gently as they connected their foreheads.

"He won't baby. I promise you. Call me if anything happens. I won't let him take you away from me. I love you." Hyunjin hugged Felix tightly and the younger boy hugged him back nodding.

Meanwhile Minho paced the hospital hallways biting his nails, he was afraid. Jisung must've got scared, but for what? Was it a doppelganger that's messing with his and Jisung's lives? Especially his friends. He's loosing one at a time like balloons been popped at pleasure.

"Mr Lee? He's throwing a tantrum, please can you come in?" A nurse rushed in a panicked mode. When he ran and Jisung's eyes fell on Minho he jumped off the bed not minding his wrists were torn off the needle he wrapped his arms around his husband crying.

"Baby he's here!!! Baby he was there! He's.......Minho I'm so scard. Save me. Please." He slipped down the olders torso wailing out as his petite body shook like he was being electrified.

"Just look at me baby! There's no one here, he's gone okay. Please breath in and out slowly and look at me." Minho calmed Jisung down by whispering every sweet word he knew. Just as the brunette calmed he passed out in the olders frame.

Was he really the one killing everyone out there like a heartless animal?

"He's been through a severe panick attack, which is why he might passed out. Please let him rest well and take care of him." The doctor smiled at the older.

It was Changbin's funeral, it wasn't raining today, alas it was gloomy, dark and empty. The sinister whoosh off of uneasiness the death a painful trauma for everyone who saw their bubbly adorable Binnie hacked to death. Felix hid his face in Hyunjin's chest crying, Minho had his arms around Jisung who stared blankly at the coffin been lowered down. Jeong-in screamed his heart out crying and Chan tried his hardest not to break down.

"I wish the serial killer would die a tragic death!" Mrs Seo spat her eyes laced with vengeance. She wasn't wrong, he was her only son after all.

Words of love, comfort and goodbye had been said. Everyone returned as the Changbin was left behind to rest in silence forever more. Minho held Jisung's arm so tightly the boy flinched weekly as he looked up to him with a whimper.

"Baby it hurts." He mumbled, his joints hurt and he felt week but he still hugged Minho letting him break down in his chest. The ravenettte usually never showed affection but he adorec Changbin the most, he was his personal punching bag and his best friend.

"He's........He's my best friend." He hiccuped sniffling as he squeezed his wife in his arms. It hurt, like a thousand daggers were shoved into his heart and left there to impair him everytime his heart thumps.

Jisung's fingers ran through his hair, in an act to comfort the boy. His soft innocent eyes filled with tears as it slowly turned dark a nasty smirk drawing upon his gorgeous features.

"Exactly...........He was your best friend." He kissed Minho's forehead patting his husband's shoulder gently.